Stratford Show

enodreven

Hi Brian, There are no Electric Hook-Ups for visitors attending the Stratford Show, only for the exhibitors. Generators are permitted within certain hours and this should be published within the 'Welcome' Pack notes that you will be given, on arrival. I personally will not be attending Stratford this year, as we went to Peterborough and the last time we visited the Stratford Show - we bought our current motorhome - it was very expensive!! Hope that you enjoy the Show - the weather looks like being very warm, for a change. Greynomad

Hi Brian, There are no Electric Hook-Ups for visitors attending the Stratford Show, only for the exhibitors. Generators are permitted within certain hours and this should be published within the 'Welcome' Pack notes that you will be given, on arrival. I personally will not be attending Stratford this year, as we went to Peterborough and the last time we visited the Stratford Show - we bought our current motorhome - it was very expensive!! Hope that you enjoy the Show - the weather looks like being very warm, for a change. Greynomad

Thinking of going down there to have a look. (taking your advice,greynomad) Have looked on the website and it says day visitors £5 Can anyone tell me if this is correct as the last one I was going to was £25 Travelling by car, not yet bought a van cheers kevandali

Archived