MMM May 2012 issue

Lucie Cranfield

Hello All,

Just to let you all know that the May issue of MMM is on-sale today! This issue is a 'sites special' with over 50 campsites, including the MMM team's favourite campsites. Plus fabulous travel features including Cosat Blanca, the Chilterns, Southwell, west Somerset, France and Stuttgart.

We also test a Ci S-Line 680 Family, Elddis Aspire 265, Devon New Sunrise 2, Hillside Ellastone and a 2008 Jerba Tiree.

Plus there's 3 nights for the price of 2 at Best of British holiday parks, the chance to win a week at Hendra Holiday Park and a FREE 32 page Norfolk and Suffolk travel guide,

You can buy a digital version of MMM from just £1.99, saving almost £2 on the printed version. click here for more details http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/Information/mmm-goes-digital or you can get a printed copy in most supermarkets and newsagents or by clicking here http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/Motorhomes/Online-Store/Motorcaravan-Motorhome-Monthly/MMM-Magazines/Motorcaravan-Motorhome-Monthly-Magazine-May-2012-_sc77

Don't miss out! :-D

Guest Tracker
Lucie Cranfield - 2012-04-05 2:03 PM

the chance to win a week at Hendra Holiday Park

Is the second prize two weeks at Hendra?

I hate to be negative Lucy - but the obsession with sites is the main reason that I no longer subscribe or buy any MMMs - and I really have not missed it.

Plus ca change..................................................................

Just got mine as a subscriber - unlike the previous poster I look forward to its arrival every month - as regards content thats a matter of taste - personally I prefer the road-tests and model reviews.  One strange thing though also had a flyer inviting me to register for email newsletters and the quoted link 'mmmenews.outandaboutlive.co.uk. '

doesn't work so whats going on there!?

How many pages would there be Lucy if you removed the site ads & all the other useless advertising.....its a motorhome mag, not in your words "camping "....they just keep you in a job !

Much more info & help for folks in here or other forums.

Archived