Globecar Trendscout -advice please

machinehead

Interesting thread,i will be starting my search later in year for a PV and like the look of the trendscout,the quality looks good but I must have missed something,i am sure I read that the Trendscout doesn't have a dedicated wardrobe,maybe I have it wrong, also sounds like you have had a few PVs over the years would you say the fittings on the trendscout are better than some British PVs.

Cheers.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a fair amount of Trendscout-related stuff on the forum (use the forum Search facility to retrieve it) and there's short review here

http://www.practicalmotorhome.com/review/motorhome/2008-globecar-trendscout

(Thre was also an MMM owner's review, but I'm not sure it's available on-line.)

You'll see from the layout drawing and images in the Practical Motorhome review that there was a wardrobe poised above (and separate from) the small fridge, but it's dimensions were 'minimalist'.

Guest JudgeMental

There is a pretty inactive for now dedicated Globecar/Possl forum..you will find a few of us over on there. it is a useful resource though, if a tad slow :-D

http://globecar.forumatic.com/search.php?search_id=active_topics&sid=b1d85c12fd41a58e9f5e66e0a1a81c98

edit: regards a/c; its important to use all year around from time to time! as there is oil in with then refrigerant, this circulates to stop the various seals drying out around the system. if you dont run it, seals dry out and refrigerant escapes hence the regas........Dont use it you lose it!

• 4 weeks later...
Wirehaired - 2014-05-28 10:25 PM

Interesting thread,i will be starting my search later in year for a PV and like the look of the trendscout,the quality looks good but I must have missed something,i am sure I read that the Trendscout doesn't have a dedicated wardrobe,maybe I have it wrong, also sounds like you have had a few PVs over the years would you say the fittings on the trendscout are better than some British PVs.

Cheers.

There is indeed awardrobe above the fridge although it has a shelf making two areas for storing clothes flat.

It's big enought for two peoples clothing for several weeks travel. I don't use it's full capacity even when in france for 3 weeks.

Anyway, I'll post a little more this weekend hopefully.

Archived