dealers

granddad

Someset MotorhomeCentre is owned by Tom Lower, who used to be Sales Director (or something similar) at Chelston, and saw an opportunity to branch out on his own. One of the salesmen at Chelston - Simon with whomwe had extensive dealings when buying our Burstner in 2007 also went with him.

Whilst I have had no dealings with them as SM, I have nothing but praise for Simon in particular.

We have been past their Centre on a number of occasions, and they seem to have loads of stock there, but you have to make up your own mind on how you get on with them obviously, and we find that in allour deallings with various dealers over the course on some 20 years, we have built up very good relationships.

For me, I would be quite happy to go there if it was convenient and they had what I wanted, but as far as I am aware, they only stock second hand vehicles.

Guest Tracker

I'll second Keith's experiences and comments and I would have no qualms about dealing with either Tom or Simon.

Deal hard though and play your own cards very close to your chest as they are both very experienced and very canny salesmen and negotiators!

PS Keith - i before e except after K!

Guest JudgeMental
Just make sure you don't get carried away when and if you visit. Just come away and compare with whats available elswhere before making an informed decision.

Archived