Fright /flight of my life

michele

Hi Guys and Gals

Just had two weeksin Penang . Not going back again never ever.

Loved the people but we managed to get the shock wave from the Earth quake and then the tsunami warning came after that . All in all very frightening had me running for the hills.

Then we gets the plane home just takes off on the runway and bang the engine was on fire the people were screaming I was shouting at the cabin crew omg what a fright, we had a forced return dumped all the fuel and we are lucky to be alive .

Spent a night in the airport and didnt want to get on the next one if I could of got me a slow boat thats where i would of went and sailed home..So glad to have my feet on the ground again .

Motor home as far as we know is still on for july and we cant wait .

So can anyone tell me a campsite in the Tarn Gorge ?.

Chat to you all soon x

Guest Tracker

Make mental note - never catch same aircraft as Michele!

Welcome home gal - glad you made it in one piece - it ain't been the same on here without you!

You wont forget that experience in a hurry Michele :-) never mind you,l appreciate you new motorhome all the better now you wont hanker for far flung destinations keep your feet on the ground!! I dont like flying O.H couldnt get enough of them.

Haha , Thanks guys ,its taken me a week to get over it and my daughter has broken out in cold sores with the stress of it all. I don;t think I will vere be in a hurry to fly again it was terrible ..

So back to earth and so glad can't wait for the new MH so worried that we wont get it on time its due in july not sure maybe the first week we dont have an actuall date , should we have ????

Want to go off to France again and do all of the canal du midi all the way down just leisurely stopping anywhere we feel . Then hopefully end up down by the Tarn Gorge have a week there carrying onto Beziere for the annual haul to see all our friends at Valras Plage ..Cant wait to stock the camper and really are quite excited the only downer is not knowing if we can make the whole trip because of the delivery date . If this turns out to be the case then we will have to cancle and just have the annual schlap down to La Yole with tent in hand 8-) will be sad if this happens but hey ho I could of been dead so not that worried ,lifes to short *-) ;-)

ChrisB - 2012-04-18 8:38 PM

That's aweful - Stick to motorhoming!

See you at Camping de Peyrelade in August?

http://www.campingpeyrelade.com/

Went there around 20 years ago with the children - now time for ourselves!

Ok sold... having trouble with their website looks wonderful . could loose a bit of weight for that and sunbathe haha .Green peace will appear harpoon the whale :D :D looks so lovely that water I am sure I could interest Malcolm in a white water trip , drop him off somewhere ..

Thanks for the idea :D :D :D :D

Guest Tracker

Any chance the dealer would lend you a van if yours is late - or hire one at a sensible cost - he must have vans in stock and you are spending a lot of money?

Any chance you could contact the factory and give them the tale of how much your disabled children are looking forward to their partly educational trip to France in July and how much your family need this van to be on time - you never know someone at the factory might be human enough to ensure the right things happen at the right time?

Has to be worth the ask?

In return as an incentive the dealer and the maker might get an invaluable free advert from you on here - and forum members do tend to have long memories where dealers and factories are concerned?

Nothing to lose Michele and I am certain you have the bottle for it after all you've coped with!

Guest ChrisB

http://www.campingpeyrelade.com/

It's an ACSI site - so good rates. Great location.

Look like good disabled facilities (they were OK 20 years ago at last visit but have been updated).

Like you awaiting build/adaptation of motorhome. Was due in May - but now looks like June so have had to rearange Eurotunnel and camping reservations.

Are all promised build/delivery dates "pie in the sky"?

Oh I so hope not . I know it would be upsetting for anyone and I don't want to do that down in anyway and I am not saying we would be anymore upset tan anyone else BUT :D Fancy being stuck here for 6 weeks and I can't even explain it to the children.

I am so looking forward to taking them away I say on Holiday but people say well it can't be for you 8-)

Either way its better to go get some fresh air and see the world than stay at home .

• 4 weeks later...

Yep your drivel , Arse wipe :D :D :D

Now I knows yous got a small one :D :D :D :D :D -D

come on bring it on big boy :D :D

I know you can't resist find a nice piccy of me to insult me ..take more than you to wind me up big boy :D

You'll have to get out of bed earlier than that , still bet I've p*ssed you off now ..

I,m Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyting ...come on do ya best arse wipe.

A big thankyou to the moderators for removing ALL the offending posts from a certain unwelcome character and especially the thread aimed at poor Donna.

It might make this post seem a little disjointed with Michele apparantly having a slanging match with herself but I'm sure the forum will be a better place without the continual abuse we where being subjected to.

So once again thank to the mods.

Keith.

Guest Tracker

It rather looks as if every posting from Bigot has been deleted - whether or not he too has been deleted will become apparent - I wonder who he really was and if he has another identity on here - I guess we will never know?

We are well used to Michele confusing herself at the same time as confusing everyone else - but arguing with herself - that's a new one!!

Actually the 'offending' photo did make me smile - will anyone else admit to that I wonder - or have we all become too sanitised and politically correct now to even think about admitting to being a bit non PC?

No sorry Tracker I did not find it funny at all.

If it was prince charles then yes!

But the now dead Queen Mum? No. Not funny at all.

Well done to all those who complained

Thanks to all.

And Thanks to the Mods for the selective deleting - even if it does make Michelle look like she is arguing with herself!! (lol) (lol)

michele - 2012-05-23 5:36 PM

Such an Arse Wipe , Who would read that drivel ...must have a small penis and nothing better to do .

Quite agree I dont know why they didn;t think of it before :D :D :D :D :D delete button is better :-D

Oh Giggles you are awful :-D

Guest Tracker
CliveH - 2012-05-24 1:54 PM

No sorry Tracker I did not find it funny at all.

If it was prince charles then yes!

But the now dead Queen Mum? No. Not funny at all.

And Thanks to the Mods for the selective deleting - even if it does make Michelle look like she is arguing with herself!! (lol) (lol)

Sorry Clive but I fail to see why mocking the future King of the Realm should be seen as more acceptable than making fun of the ex Queen Mum - seems like double standards to me??

It looks as if the mods might do well to compare the source of another potential troll who has conveniently appeared at a coincidental moment?

Oh Dear I am sorry , today I am embarrsed last night I was in that mood .

I could undestand oit if I liked the vino but I don't haha so just put it down to a moment of madness from me and I will go on chatting to myself :$ :$

Archived