Hymer Rent

Hymerman

[Customers make a business possible, mutual respect makes a business successful ...... Anon]Hymerman - 2006-06-05 4:26 PM Hi Folks Some of you may know me, some of you may know of me..... Who am I (?) Well I used to run the only Hymer-rent office in the UK based at Brownhills in Newark (!) The phrase to note here is USED to run, unfortunately MMM and some other publications had already gone to press before I left and so they have run a small piece about me still being at Brownhills :-S Due to contractual differences *-) I was put in a position that left me no option but to leave :-( But the good news is, I haven't gone far, just 35 mins down the road to Oak Tree Motor Homes (lol) so those of you who know me, don't forget to visit me and say hi and those who know of me come and say hi as well, I love making new friends. I will be joining up with Steve Grey :-> an old friend of mine as the Technical\Service Manager and I would like to take this chance to thank the MDs Rob and Gary for giving me this opportunity and making it possible for me to carry on in a trade that I love and meeting the people I enjoy being with.[/QUOTE]

Archived