New to this forum

kevfromwales

Welcome Kev!

Shame our forum system doesn't allow you to be rated as "expert" on the basis fo your motorhoming experience.

Apparently only the number of posts you've had on here gets you that status (and it doesn't matter if most of them are rubbish, as som,e of mine probalby are)!

michele - 2012-04-25 8:06 PM

Kev , just a word of warning as long as you don't get involved with anything to do with A framing

towing and most topics you'll be ok :D

Don't be put off by our 'Chele - you can talk about A-frames if you like, just wear a hard hat!

Similarly discussions of the relative merits of aires v sites, TV v Scrabble, UK v France .... It's all good fun!

Guest pelmetman

Welcome :D

Usual forum rules apply ;-)...........No hitting below the belt.....No gouging, biting, hair pulling or spitting ;-).....

Apart from that anything goes (lol) (lol)

WildBill - 2012-04-26 9:35 PM

Hi Kevfromwales, welcome to the forum. You can get some excellent advice and handy tips on here and also have a good laugh at some of the posts.

Hi Kev..............

I agree with this.

Welcome (lol)

Guest JudgeMental
kevfromwales - 2012-04-29 9:31 AM

No I'm still about work is getting in the way how is your son enjoying Swansea ? (lol)

Having a great time thanks!lol just coming up to first year exams though :-S :-D

JudgeMental - 2012-04-29 10:09 AM

kevfromwales - 2012-04-29 9:31 AM

No I'm still about work is getting in the way how is your son enjoying Swansea ? (lol)

Having a great time thanks!lol just coming up to first year exams though :-S :-D

Hi Eddie, hope he's been taught how to use a brolly. We are in Tenby and its chucking it down here. We were going to stop at the Gower on the way home but is too wet for walking or cycling.

If it hadn't been for family commitments we would be down in Spain with you guys. Will go a little later in the year.

Guest JudgeMental

Hi Chris well it actually rained here yesterday late afternoon...first in a month!, not proper rain mind, as still warm. forcast looking good for remains of stay, and Mrs Mental back down for a long weekend next week.

Well..........all work and no play and all that! she deserves a likle mini break, Plus! lots of cleaning and laundry to catch up on :-D

JudgeMental - 2012-04-29 12:47 PM

Hi Chris well it actually rained here yesterday late afternoon...first in a month!, not proper rain mind, as still warm. forcast looking good for remains of stay, and Mrs Mental back down for a long weekend next week.

Well..........all work and no play and all that! she deserves a likle mini break, Plus! lots of cleaning and laundry to catch up on :-D

Enjoy, dead jealous here (and wet, lol).

Welcome.

The spats are amusing, sometimes interesting.......... ego's varied, but also interesting.......

Knowledge is variable,........ you will get help. Some will be excellent,......... all I believe, well meant.

Comedians abound, well sort of.......... a bit like life really, only you don't have to smile, snigger or laugh unless you find them funny.......

Fuze's can be short, don't be put off.........It could just be a bad day, inflated ego, pedantic attitude to life or all three at once...............

Keep logging on and checking the "ins and outs" of life here and I believe you will find some thing of interest to you from time to time......Maybe you will be able to contribute......

Happy travelling.

Archived