Hindsight

nightrider

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, I haven't got it, does anyone know where you get it from and can you buy it? Over the last month I have dropped a big clanger, hopefully by this tuesday I will have it sorted out and get the status quo, I'm too embarrassed to tell you.

Caddies104 - 2012-04-27 1:31 PM

CliveH - 2012-04-27 12:06 PM

My SWMBO was born with this ability - she inherited it from her Mother.

If I had it I would know what the letters stood for!!

She who must be obeyed.............

All male children should be taught this as soon as is humanly possible. :D

knight of the road - 2012-04-27 2:20 PM

All will be revealed next tuesday when I will find out how much my cock-up has cost me, it is something that you will probably find incredulous, par for the course for an eccentric like what I am?

Let me try and guess,...

The fuel pump failure on your new works van was caused by filling with petrol not diesel???

If so Oooooops :$ :$ :$

Keithl - 2012-04-27 3:42 PM

All will be revealed next tuesday when I will find out how much my cock-up has cost me, it is something that you will probably find incredulous, par for the course for an eccentric like what I am?

Let me try and guess,...

The fuel pump failure on your new works van was caused by filling with petrol not diesel???

If so Oooooops :$ :$ :$

nah, it wasn't that, done that before to my cost, whenever I fill up now I check double check and check again that I am filling up with the right fuel.

NO!!!! You dont want Hindsight. Its a terrible thing. Maybe ok for sensible girls to have some but not us blokes, oh no!!!

Yes there have been some cringeworthy moments in my life when I wish I had had it and how I have avoided, death, divorce, ending up bankrupt or thrown in jail is often a mystery to me and astounding to others and there are many things in life I wish had I had hindsight I wouldnt have done.

But

What a crappy boring life I would have lead! We pioneers of bonkers ideas and adventure sometimes get it right so we shouldnt beat ourselves up about it when we screw up. As long as you havent murdered or kidnapped anyone you should be alright. It always blows over in a bit.

Im currently serving about a weeks cold shoulder treatment for very bad behaviour last weekend but I should be released sometime today I reckon.

Ill go back to bed shall I? :-D

I'm happy to confirm that I am able to supply Hindsight to you direct on line. We charge £38.75. For a years supply or £259.99 for a life time supply. This product can save you a fortune if you think about it and is remarkable value for money. Once tried you will never want to be without it.

Just send me you email address along with you bank or credit car details to my home address in Nigeria and that's all you need to do.

Colin Leake - 2012-04-29 4:31 PM

I'm happy to confirm that I am able to supply Hindsight to you direct on line. We charge £38.75. For a years supply or £259.99 for a life time supply. This product can save you a fortune if you think about it and is remarkable value for money. Once tried you will never want to be without it.

Just send me you email address along with you bank or credit car details to my home address in Nigeria and that's all you need to do.

I'd be a bit wary of this offer from Colin.

Why would any ' straight-up - honest offer' be £ 38.75, when everyone knows that everything these days is rounded up by genuine traders, to the next 99 pence ???

;-)

Guest Tracker

You only have to look at the spelling and grammar to see that this offer is fraudulent as it seems to have been created by someone whose native language does not appear to be English!

Tracker - 2012-04-29 5:14 PM

You only have to look at the spelling and grammar to see that this offer is fraudulent as it seems to have been created by someone whose native language does not appear to be English!

Don't knock it until you've tried it Tarcker.

Why not go for my new combined package. I'm offering Hindsight and Forsight in one combined package. £49.87 for one year or £307.46 for a life time supply.

You can trust me Tracker. Send me your bank and credit card details. Go for it man you know it makes sense.

Guest Tracker
Colin Leake - 2012-04-29 10:06 PM

Why not go for my new combined package. I'm offering Hindsight and Forsight in one combined package. £49.87 for one year or £307.46 for a life time supply.

Thanks for the fabulous offer Colin but I think there are others on here who could have used your foresight more than I over the last weekend - but on balance their hindsight now seems to be working OK!

So come on Malcom, Tuesday has been and gone so what was your cock-up?

This is a long convoluted story which I will try to explain for quite sometime now I have toyed with the idea of retiring and at the age of 71 I think I have done my share of work.

But there was a bit of a problem, last year I took on my grandson who had just left school, if I retired it would have left him in the lurch and I didnt want him to lose out on the knowledge he had gained he couldnt have carried on the job due to having no driving licence.

My stepson who had been made redundant said he would jump in and assist and do the driving, so, I decided to buy a 3 seater van so that we could go out and do the work with me taking a back seat so to speak, from a local dealer I part exchanged my small two seat van for a Mercedes Vito that had three seats, a very nice looking Van, priced up at £3250 they gave me £2200 in part ex for my van and I gave them £1050 in cash.

On the good friday morning I went to start it and it wouldnt start? on the saturday I went down to the garage to register a complaint, on the monday they towed it away for repairs, by this time I had lost confidence in it, I then said can we do a deal whereby I return the Vito and have my old van back, my old van had been put up for sale at £3995 so I fully expected to have to pay a couple of grand plus the Vito to get my old van back.

In the meantime they had spotted my motorhome and said if I ever wanted to sell it they would be interested and as it was, I had had a price for my campervan for a straight buy off Todds Leisure Preston and Eem&bee Caravans Bury and both quoted me £14000 Ringley car sales offered me £16000 in part ex for a very nice Peugeot 307 so I came out of the deal with the Peugeot and a cheque for £10750.

In the meantime they had loaned my old van out to another customer as a courtesy vehicle while his was being repaired, the MOT on my van expired on the 22 april and the tax ran out on monday, they phoned me yesterday to return the Vito and pick up my old van, so my old van has a 12 month MOT and 6 months tax, so I nearly fell on the floor when they said right heres your van back and heres your £1059 back less the 6 months tax less £35 for the MOT so all in all I think I did remarkably well.

They said that seeing as I have over the years bought 5 cars off them I am considered to be a valued customer.

I sold the motorhome due to not using it enough but am now on the look out for a dandy type folding camper, a sorry tale fortunately with a happy ending.

Guest pelmetman

Your not going to become a TUGGER are you Malcolm??? 8-) 8-) 8-)

Wot ever is the world coming too :D

pelmetman - 2012-05-02 9:04 PM

Your not going to become a TUGGER are you Malcolm??? 8-) 8-) 8-)

Wot ever is the world coming too :D

Due to a number of factors I reluctantly decided to sell my M/H while I could still get a decent price for it, basically it was under used and was costing money in tax, MOT and insurence.

So I think a nice little Dandy type fold up camper would fit the bill, I even contemplated buying a tent?

The funny thing is that when I am driving down the road in my car and I see a M/H coming towards me I automatically wave and get a funny look from the m/H driver as if to say who is that car driver waving at (lol) I am a camper and out door person and will remain so until I shuffle of this mortal coil but in a different mode.

Archived