Attaching files (pictures) now working!

Robinhood

Posted in this category for visibility

Anyone who reads "Chunterbox" will note that I had reported a complete and repeatable failure of the attachment process to the forum moderator (Mike).

I'm glad to say that, following a request from Mike to retest this morning, the facility now appears to be working again.

Not only that, but, for me at least, there is no longer a spurious Error-500, such as used to happen before when it was half-working.

I know a number of you have lamented its absence in the last few days, so thanks to Mike for his prompt resolution.

Guest JudgeMental

Ok...lets see then...My bike in Benidorm,actually Albir a few clicks north...holding my breath now 1..................2....................3..........................4..............................and?

well I cant resize it on travel laptop as dont know how to, but think it would work if reduced *-)

Guest pelmetman
JudgeMental - 2012-04-30 12:54 PM

Ok...lets see then...My bike in Benidorm,actually Albir a few clicks north...holding my breath now 1..................2....................3..........................4..............................and?

Someones nicked it Eddie :D

Archived