Dogs and owners

Guest 1footinthegrave
Losos - 2012-05-01 7:36 PM
1footinthegrave - 2012-04-30 11:31 PM how is it some Dog lovers think that barking is not a din,.

Because it's NOT a din, every bark (and there are at least ten types) is trying to say something. It is not the fault of the dog that the stupid ignorant humans are so lazy they can't be bothered to find out what the dog is trying to tell you.

And while posting here my experience of fellow humans on camp sites is hardly peaceful, the noise they make is far worse than any dog bark.

Once again a typical reaction form a dog lover, its not a din, odd that it is one of the major causes of neighbour disputes and complaints, but if you can point us all in the direction of learning dog barking language, perhaps those that don't share your passion for the din can tell it to shut the F*** up so the rest of us can have some peace.Problems with neighbourhood noiseReport a noise nuisance to your councilReport a noise nuisance Report a noise nuisance Opens new windowIf you're having a problem with noise in your neighbourhood, your council can help you. Common noise nuisances include:loud musicloud pubs, clubs or partiesdogs that constantly bark, whine or howl ;-)

Just a couple of points:

To symbol owner .... A Basenji does not bark but it 'Yodels' quite loudly. I suspect that it would quickly get on your nerves too.

If the sounds a dog makes gets on your nerves then you definitely would not want to own a Parrot. They are intelligent enough to know exactly which annoying sounds wind you up the quickest.

I am a responsible dog owner with well behaved dogs. At least until they see a Rabbit. :D

If only dogs were as well mannered and well behaved as we humans. *-)

.................................. stupid ignorant humans are so lazy they can't be bothered to find out what the dog is trying to tell you

.............. or are the dogs just too lazy to learn English ?

;-)

malc d - 2012-05-01 11:36 PM

.................................. stupid ignorant humans are so lazy they can't be bothered to find out what the dog is trying to tell you

;-)

Possibly, some parrots can actually speak several languages.

Apparently they are polylinguistic.

Sorry. :-(

pkc - 2012-05-02 8:27 AM

malc d - 2012-05-01 11:36 PM

;-)

Possibly, some parrots can actually speak several languages.

Apparently they are polylinguistic.

Sorry. :-(

That's useful.

So we could always ask the parrot what the dog said ?

:-|

1footinthegrave - 2012-04-30 11:31 PM how is it some Dog lovers think that barking is not a din,.

Because it's NOT a din, every bark (and there are at least ten types) is trying to say something. It is not the fault of the dog that the stupid ignorant humans are so lazy they can't be bothered to find out what the dog is trying to tell you.

And while posting here my experience of fellow humans on camp sites is hardly peaceful, the noise they make is far worse than any dog bark.

I think the most likely message that they are trying to communicate is that their owners are selfish idiots for allowing them to disturb the enjoyment of neighbours.

The source of noise pollution isn't really the issue though, the issue is that many people just do not care about their impact on the wider environment.

It's one of the reasons I don't use sites.

747 - 2012-05-01 11:15 PM

Just a couple of points:

To symbol owner .... A Basenji does not bark but it 'Yodels' quite loudly. I suspect that it would quickly get on your nerves too.

If the sounds a dog makes gets on your nerves then you definitely would not want to own a Parrot. They are intelligent enough to know exactly which annoying sounds wind you up the quickest.

I am a responsible dog owner with well behaved dogs. At least until they see a Rabbit. :D

If only dogs were as well mannered and well behaved as we humans. *-)

Someone who lives out the back of us had a Parrot that used to imitate their phone. Jackie used to go in then when she realised it was the Parrot she would exclaim "Bloody Parrot". The Parrot soon cottoned on to this and used to imitate the phone followed by Bloody Parrot in Jackie's voice. It was so good at imitating her voice that it could call her husband in a treat.

Archived