Frank Carson – some of his one liners.

flicka

The Grim Reaper came for me last night, and I beat him off with a Vacuum cleaner. Talk about Dyson with death.

Paddy says "Mick, I'm thinking of buying a Labrador ." "Really, ..." says Mick "Have you seen how many of their owners go blind?"

I woke up last night to find the ghost of Gloria Gaynor standing at the foot of my bed. A t first I was afraid...then I was petrified

The wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst. So I have been to the charity shop to get all her clothes back.

A mate of mine recently admitted to being addicted to brake fluid. When I quizzed him on it he reckoned he could stop any time.

I went to the cemetery yesterday to lay some flowers on a grave. A s I was standing there I noticed 4 grave diggers walking about with a coffin, 3 hours later and they're still walking about with it. I thought to myself, they've lost the plot .....

My daughter asked me for a pet spider for her birthday, so I went to our local pet shop and they were £70! "Blow this," I thought, "I can get one cheaper off the web."

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

I was at a cash point yesterday when a little old lady asked if I could check her balance, so I pushed her over.

I start a new job in Seoul next week. I thought it was a good Korea move.

I was driving this morning when I saw an R A C van parked up. The driver was sobbing uncontrollably and looked very miserable. I thought to myself, "That guy's heading for a breakdown."

On holiday recently in Spain I saw a sign that said 'English speaking Doctor' - I thought, 'What a good idea, why don't we have them in our country?'

Guest Tracker
antony1969 - 2012-04-30 8:14 PM

Good them Flicka , he was a great comedian . Is it just me who reads them with an Irish accent ?

No it isn't just you - but I didn't realise till you said - very interesting - or not as the case may be!

Tracker - 2012-04-30 8:26 PM

antony1969 - 2012-04-30 8:14 PM

Good them Flicka , he was a great comedian . Is it just me who reads them with an Irish accent ?

No it isn't just you - but I didn't realise till you said - very interesting - or not as the case may be!

find myself reading your posts Rich in what I imagine maybe your vocal tones , bit like Joe Pasquale and Ashley off Coronation Street . ;-)

Guest Tracker
antony1969 - 2012-04-30 8:57 PM

find myself reading your posts Rich in what I imagine maybe your vocal tones , bit like Joe Pasquale and Ashley off Coronation Street . ;-)

Thanks Antony - nice one - not quite right but a good try!

I read yours with the voice of Compo if it is any help to you, whereas BoggyP I read in the tones of the wonderful - Frank Spencer!

Hey - this is a great new game - how many others can we put a voice to I wonder!

Brian Kirby = Clement Freud!

Francis Graham = Ed Milliband!

Archived