The French elections pointless,if Holland wins the

plumbersvan

:-D Whats the point of an election in France when the EU (German chancellor)dose not want Holland as president,since he wants to do somthing the EU dosnt approve

:'( If Sarkosy looses the French will be told to hold another election in 6 months and get the result Brussles wants 8-) :'(

There is still so much hate between Germany and Holland, what a load of tosh that the EU is a Union!! It is becoming Germany and her subservient countries, what people don’t understand Germany NEEDS the rest of us. Well with the exception of Greece, Spain, Portugal, Ireland and the old Eastern Block countries. >:-)

Its awful and the Euro is only for very big companies,Fords CEO asked by the BBC in a way he had to respond as BMW or pfizers would in an approved EU acceptance said in fact it didnt make a lot of difference to their business

The French HATED sarkosy thats why he lost A lot dont like Holland :-|

Today everyone's happy for now relieved sarkosys gone but worried about the long term,Tax increases and business moving

No doubt the first few weeks will be fine then Holland will be told by Germany to toe the line,otherwise when he retires he wont get a job in the EU with committees to bump up his pension by 600,000euros tax free as valeriy distang anyway an old president in his late 80s still a commissar

Pray for the euro to go away that the people of Europe might have a better life

Im learning "forum speak"so i will have to add "thats h-ow it is mate'And had my head pulled off at work like No idea what that means but i hear to English people talking about work in England today saying that several times

Archived