Custom made seat covers for motorhome cab

scud24

I just cant stop fussing over my motorhome!.Iam all ways buying bits for it , now want to get two seat and arm rest covers for it .I have looked on a couple of websites that sell the cab model i have (2002 Ford Transit)but as far as i can see they only come as a single seat and double seat cover i guess its for commercial vans.Does anybody know if there is any companies that either sell or make single seat covers and arm rest covers for motorhomes. Any info is welcomed.Thank you.

These 3 advertise in MMM.

www.whalinupholstery.co.uk

www.regalfurnishings.co.uk

www.careavan.org

I don't have any experience of their services, but there was a feature on Regal Furnishing, in a back issue.

flicka - 2012-05-08 10:09 PMThese 3 advertise in MMM.www.whalinupholstery.co.ukwww.regalfurnishings.co.ukwww.careavan.orgI don't have any experience of their services, but there was a feature on Regal Furnishing, in a back issue.

Ta for the links John, I was heading off to Regal in a couple of weeks, now I may not. Useful stuff.

This link may be of interest

http://www.motorhomeseatcovers.co.uk/#/ford-motorhome-seat-covers/4542002416

There's no mention of arm-rest covers but, as the company will make cushion covers to order, they may be prepared to provide arm-rest covers too. Arm-rest covers are pretty easy to DIY, though, so just obtaining a suitable piece of matching material and some Velcro may be sufficient if you are handy with a sewing-machine.

Derek Uzzell - 2012-05-09 8:55 AM

This link may be of interest

http://www.motorhomeseatcovers.co.uk/#/ford-motorhome-seat-covers/4542002416

There's no mention of arm-rest covers but, as the company will make cushion covers to order, they may be prepared to provide arm-rest covers too. Arm-rest covers are pretty easy to DIY, though, so just obtaining a suitable piece of matching material and some Velcro may be sufficient if you are handy with a sewing-machine.

Hi, We bought a set of covers from this Company and can only say they have been great. Superb quality and fit, looking as good today as when they were first put on and we have not even had to wash them

yet. We did not get armrests as the rests are already plastic and easy to wipe down, they do not need protecting but I am sure this company will sort you. We went to the factory to choose.

cheers

derek

I had the van completely re-upholstered by Care-a-van who advertise on here. They will do just the front seats & armrests for you if you ask-they will also do you matching curtains if you ask.

If you subscribe to MMM they give 10% off as well

Mike

Hi

Try Premier Furnishings, or Regal Furnishing as it is probable that one of these produced the original upholstery for your van, and if so will maybe be able to match the original, but will have the details of your cab seats and armrests

Ken

Hi

Try Premier Furnishings, or Regal Furnishing as it is probable that one of these produced the original upholstery for your van, and if so will maybe be able to match the original, but will have the details of your cab seats and armrests

Ken

Archived