Muslim peadophile gang sent down

antony1969

Guest pelmetman
Wot you got against Lions Antony?.............Maybe its just me being a fussy eater :D

What is disturbing is that the Police sat on the reports of young girls being abused for some years - 4 was quoted on R4 this evening. The IPCC is investigating. I really do hope the investigation was not put on hold due to "religious sensitivities" in thge same way that parking law is ignored where the offender is Muslim and the cars owner is attending the Mosque.

I know many traders who get fed up with the Police ignoring the law here on religious grounds. But if the IPCC finds that similar happened in an abuse case then I think it really will hit the fan.

Guest peter

I wonder what would have happened if it was a gang of white guys abusing and raping pakistani kids. There would be demonstrations and fatwas issued and the police station would be burned down for not investigating the original complaints.

Like someone said, one law for us and a different one for them evil scum.

I hope they get a right kicking in jail.

I'm intrigued as to why the OP said "Muslims", not "of Pakistani heritage", or "British"?

Why was, for the OP, their religious grouping the key factor here?

Do we hear often of "Christian" looters, or "Catholic murderer"?

I condemn these individuals the utter filth that they have done.

But whether or not they are religious, and what their religion is, is not relevant at all, unless of course the intention of the report is to incite racial hatred.

They are convicted British vile criminals, No more, no less.

Guest peter

They are convicted British/Pakistani vile criminals, No more, no less.

And they are probably Muslims as well, as that is the religion of Pakistan, their mother country.

The reason their religion is an issue is that it means they are sexually repressed by it, but they would all be slaughtered by their countrymen if they touched one of their own. So they see white girls as vermin, to be abused as they wish.

Not a pc answer, but probably nearer the truth than all the other lilly livered responses from the media.

BGD - 2012-05-08 11:25 PM

I'm intrigued as to why the OP said "Muslims", not "of Pakistani heritage", or "British"?

Why was, for the OP, their religious grouping the key factor here?

Do we hear often of "Christian" looters, or "Catholic murderer"?

I condemn these individuals the utter filth that they have done.

But whether or not they are religious, and what their religion is, is not relevant at all, unless of course the intention of the report is to incite racial hatred.

They are convicted British vile criminals, No more, no less.

They are Muslims first and Muslims last and the police treat them with kid gloves and they get away with far more than we do, they do here in Bury which is next door to Rochdale, this grooming of vulnerable silly white girls has been known about for a long time in this area but has been swept under the carpet along with their drug dealing and other criminal activities.

peter - 2012-05-08 11:55 PM

They are convicted British/Pakistani vile criminals, No more, no less.

And they are probably Muslims as well, as that is the religion of Pakistan, their mother country.

The reason their religion is an issue is that it means they are sexually repressed by it, but they would all be slaughtered by their countrymen if they touched one of their own. So they see white girls as vermin, to be abused as they wish.

Not a pc answer, but probably nearer the truth than all the other lilly livered responses from the media.

There's your answer Bruce .

ITV news tonight carried the story that there is going to be an investigation into if "PC" influenced the Police such that they ignored the initial complaint.

If so - this could be very damaging indeed.

They also reported the fact that the idiotic BNP announced that convictions had been given before the actual event and so have given the chance for appeals.

Guest pelmetman
CliveH - 2012-05-09 6:53 PM

They also reported the fact that the idiotic BNP announced that convictions had been given before the actual event and so have given the chance for appeals.

What difference it makes is beyond me *-).............no doubt it'll make a nice additional earner for the lawyers...............where would they be without the public purse eh? ;-)

ITV news tonight carried the story that there is going to be an investigation into if "PC" influenced the Police such that they ignored the initial complaint.

listened to the head of investigating police force last night and he stated that a full , thorough investigation had taken place into the first complaint and it was the CPS that refused to progress any further , having said that I suppose the CPS can only take judgement on the evidence presented to them .

I wonder if any of our newspapers get a whiff of negligence from the police if they will be keen to campaign loudly for the truth on this one ?

listened to the head of investigating police force last night and he stated that a full , thorough investigation had taken place into the first complaint and it was the CPS that refused to progress any further , having said that I suppose the CPS can only take judgement on the evidence presented to them .

I wonder if any of our newspapers get a whiff of negligence from the police if they will be keen to campaign loudly for the truth on this one ?

CliveH - 2012-05-09 9:06 PM

It needs a good look at that is for sure. Will it get one? - I am not sure. I live in hope tho'

.... and will they spend much time in prison ?

I doubt it.

:-(

Like anyone who ends up in prison for child sex offences I hope they get to meet some of the other inmates - I gather they have a lot to chat about. The longer they stay in the better.

Have to say I am curious about why the leader is not named "for legal reasons" - could be that he has other charges against him. But wonder what they might be.

Muslim men demand a wife who is virgo intacto and Muslim women will have no chance of securing a husband if she is not virgo intacto, so what do young Muslim men do to combat the rising sap? go for the easy option, young vulnerable easily impressed silly little white girls who think this nice looking Asian guy with a fancy car and a bit of money loves them, he takes what he can and then discards them and goes on to the next one.

Exactly the same years ago in the sewing machines factories, young Jewish lads knocking off the young gentile girls, seen it all before.

teflon2 - 2012-05-10 7:45 PM

As soon as the other inmates find out what they are in for you should be able to hear their screams for miles. Ah what a wonderful sound. John >:-)

Paedo's are segregated under what I think used to be called rule 43 apparantly it is now called vulnerable prisoners rule or something. They will be marked men.

I have just read on my Yahoo Mail page that a serving Scotland Yard  Officer has been suspended and charged with trying to arrange to have sex with under age Children via the Internet, not just the Muslims then He is white and English ?

vindiboy - 2012-05-15 8:28 PM

I have just read on my Yahoo Mail page that a serving Scotland Yard  Officer has been suspended and charged with trying to arrange to have sex with under age Children via the Internet, not just the Muslims then He is white and English ?

There is a bit of a difference between one white police officer trying to arrange sex with under age kids than an organised gang of Asian child abusers which is just the tip of the iceberg, another gang of 9 Asian abusers are being investigated, if there were a gang of white police officers were involved then there would be a problem? or are you trying to sweep this Asian problem under the carpet?

Guest peter
And a pillar of the community, a scotland yard officer no less. Now, we all know that they are as straight as a die, don't we?. :D

Archived