June MMM

Keith T

I notice the June edition is being advertsied as available from May 3rd. I wonder if any of you have received your copy yet...I though as susbscribers we should have ours delivered by or one the date it goes on sale to the public. As yet I am still wiaiting.

Keith T - 2012-05-09 1:41 PM

I notice the June edition is being advertsied as available from May 3rd. I wonder if any of you have received your copy yet...I though as susbscribers we should have ours delivered by or one the date it goes on sale to the public. As yet I am still wiaiting.

See earlier postings

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=27501&posts=2

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=27495&posts=11

As far as I'm aware the June issue reached retail outlets on schedule. As a subscriber I received my copy on 1 May. Forum-member subscribers usually moan loudly if they don't get their copy on time and nobody else has complained (yet), so it's possible that it's just your copy that's gone astray. Suggest you contact MMM about it - otherwise you could be waiting forever.

Keith T - 2012-05-09 1:41 PM

...I'll spoil it and tell you how it ends...there's a Martin's of Exeter advert inside the back cover..and....wait for it....an.........Auto-Sleepers advert on the back... (lol)

Ah thanks for the replies.......guess the info about the advertisers could apply too all 13 issues!!!!!!!! Anyway, given the generalopinion that it should have been here, I've just rung membership section and they are going to send another - poste haste, and hopefully it will be here in a couple of days so I can take it and read in France over the next few weeks - maybe if we're lucky even sittting outside the van in the sun!!!

Archived