Truma Trumatic C6002 EH Scalding water??

sshortcircuit

Asking the experts here. On odd occasions the hot water flows out the tap scalding hot and bubble away like it has been boiling. Have looked at the schematics and it would look like the temperature sensor could be faulty, (Truma 34000 34300).

Is this an easy enough component to change as it looks like it is near the water inlet to the boiler and would need the side casing removed?

I had a similar problem with my Truma, I could smell a melting plastic smell, and had too hot water, I took my van to our local Truma Agent in Romsey after first  dismantling the Wardrobe in the van to save cost { Hymer }I was told that there are in fact 4 sensors  in the Truma and it was  the trick to find which one was duff, 2 in my case, I had to have some of the plastic  body of the heater replaced as  it had melted and distorted ,and yes the  plastic body has to come off to get at the guts of the heater. I would recommend the Truma Agent in Romsey, he knows his stuff and  does not rip one off, WISPAIRE they are called,also good on other Gas appliances in the van.

Archived