Be afraid, be very afraid ... I have returned!!!!

Mel B

Hi gang

After 5 weeks away in France (and a one-nighter in Spain 8-) ) we are now back home, tanned (no, not rusty!) and wishing we were still there with the awful weather here!

So what's been happening, is every one still 'here', has anyone been banned, any fisticuffs I've missed, any good news ... c'mon let me know, i don't think I've got the will to traipse back through 5 weeks worth of forum!!!! *-)

Oh, and what's the heck is happening with the Euro?!?!?!?!?!?! (abridged version appreciated!). :D

colin - 2012-05-19 9:23 PM

Mel B - 2012-05-19 9:16 PM

and a one-nighter in Spain 8-)

Does sparkles know this :D

... nah, Bruce is too old for one-nighters now .. he needs at least a week!!! (lol)

Glad you found the sun, Mel.

Bl****y rain here everyday but one, since the hosepipe ban came into effect early April.

But you will no doubt be pleased to know - your side of the river the ban has been lifted, so you can wash the 5 weeks grime off the van :-)

Hi gang

So what's been happening, is every one still 'here', has anyone been banned, any fisticuffs I've missed, any good news ... c'mon let me know, i don't think I've got the will to traipse back through 5 weeks worth of forum!!!! *-)

:D

Welcome home Mel.

Rest assured that everyone has been behaving in their usual manner.

;-)

flicka - 2012-05-19 10:05 PM

Glad you found the sun, Mel.

Bl****y rain here everyday but one, since the hosepipe ban came into effect early April.

But you will no doubt be pleased to know - your side of the river the ban has been lifted, so you can wash the 5 weeks grime off the van :-)

... not just the van .... :$ ;-)

Mel B - 2012-05-19 9:25 PM

colin - 2012-05-19 9:23 PM

and a one-nighter in Spain 8-)

Does sparkles know this :D

... nah, Bruce is too old for one-nighters now .. he needs at least a week!!! (lol)

I have to say that is b****ox.!

I am still fully capable of a one-nighter!

It is simply that I then need a week to recover......................... :-(

Guest pelmetman

Hmmmmm....Mel B returns............and Mr B Igot appears :-S...........have you brought back a stowaway Mel ;-)

It couldn't be FG's alter ego could it? :D

pelmetman - 2012-05-20 8:57 AM

Hmmmmm....Mel B returns............and Mr B Igot appears :-S...........have you brought back a stowaway Mel ;-)

Dave,

francis would not lower himself to post rubbish like Mr B igot

Guest pelmetman
knight of the road - 2012-05-20 12:13 PM

pelmetman - 2012-05-20 8:57 AM

Dave,

francis would not lower himself to post rubbish like Mr B igot

I guess your rght Malcolm........... :-S ...........but the thought that it might be him gave me hope :D

I suspect Donna has got Mr B Igot sussed ;-)

Dave,

Although you and francis have had spats in the past you should know that francis is above posting drivel like Mr B igot.

Is B igot the alter ego of another member as been suggested, I dont know, best thing is to ignore his posts and dont interact with the clown.

knight of the road - 2012-05-20 2:29 PM

........................when he comes across B igots posts he will no doubt jump on him like a ton of bricks.

Hopefully, Francis will ignore him, because reaction is what he wants.

;-)

malc d - 2012-05-20 2:50 PM

........................when he comes across B igots posts he will no doubt jump on him like a ton of bricks.

Hopefully, Francis will ignore him, because reaction is what he wants.

;-)

Oh I hope he doesn't ignore him Malc, should have the makings of a good spat :-D

Dave

Think I'll open a book, Place your bets B-)

Mr B igot - 2012-05-21 1:25 AM

I for one will welcome francis back from his climbing holiday, he will peruse the posts for anything that will interest him and when he comes across B igots posts he will no doubt jump on him like a ton of bricks.

sounds to me sonny that you lot are frightened of this bloke called Frances. Maybe you come up against him the past a sh.t a ton of bricks. Finks we may get on

B igot,

give us some information about yourself, are you the kind of coward that hides behind a nickname? the kind of person who thinks he is a tough guy by insulting all and sundry, idiots like you are tolerated and used for amusement, eventually your posts will disappear because you have nothing to say of interest, bye bye.

Guest pelmetman
knight of the road - 2012-05-22 8:47 AM

B igot,

give us some information about yourself, are you the kind of coward that hides behind a nickname? the kind of person who thinks he is a tough guy by insulting all and sundry, idiots like you are tolerated and used for amusement, eventually your posts will disappear because you have nothing to say of interest, bye bye.

I'm with Donna on this one Malcolm..........I think Postnote has had a pup ;-)

Guest Tracker

Fionalfplumbersvan admits to having another id on here - perhaps this pillock is another of his/her/it's windups?

Either way best to ignore it and not reply directly to any of it's mumblings as it is obviously just an attention seeking pratt.

It's not even worth discussing the thing unless we are all bored with watching tv and have nowt better to do!

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2012-05-22 8:36 PM

Tracker - 2012-05-22 8:19 PM

and have nowt better to do!

That was close......Watch it sonny..!! :D :D

Dave

Sonny?.......Rich (Tracker) 8-)................how old are you Dave???? :->

Guest Tracker

That was close......Watch it sunny..!! :D :D

Dave

Yes Dave - I changed it to avoid making you feel any more important that you already do!

Thanks for acknowledging that I am a little ray of sunshine - I know it, you know it and now everyone else knows it too!

Tracker - 2012-05-22 8:52 PM

That was close......Watch it sunny..!! :D :D

Dave

Yes Dave - I changed it to avoid making you feel any more important that you already do!

Always thinking of udders, that's Rich... :D

Archived