Ex wifes birthday

nightrider

Guest pelmetman
Mine went mad 8-) ...............Apparently its the effect I have on women according to Sue :-S

pepe63 - 2012-05-24 11:44 AM

Yeah,strange post that Malc'..

..although,when my kids were young,thanks to the CSA,it was my ex's birthday EVERY bl**dy day..!?!

*-)

Abso bloody lutely my friend, I have stopped CSA now as of last sept as mini ips now lives in windsor with her new job however I shudder to think how much the old witch got out of me for 15 years and thats not even including the house that the courts saw fit to give her oh and the money which she stole (literally) so birthday card ................ not in this lifetime ;-)

I would say that my OP was more welcome than the nasty posts sent in recently by someone who I wont mention, as regarding ex wife I am fortunate enough not to have had an accrimious divorce.

Far too many people that I know lived a life of bitterness for years after divorce, guess I must be one of the lucky ones?

Guest Tracker
knight of the road - 2012-05-24 3:33 PM

Far too many people that I know lived a life of bitterness for years after divorce, guess I must be one of the lucky ones?

Luckiness may be a state of mind in this case Malc.

It often feels like the whole world seems embroiled in greed and bitterness at what they have not got these days rather than the self reliance that got many of us to where we are and the appreciation that we have for what we have.

Its funny how men look at things , Totally different than a woman .

I wonder where a woman with kids is supposed to go .

How many men just walk away seeing it as a womens job to have the kids.

My mate her hubby walked out found a new women and left her with three young boys . She didnt know why and as far as she was concerned they were happy .

When the new bit got her teeth into him the kids and the old wife got tossed aside , now toss aside the old wife but the kids didnt ask for it ..

When you walk down that isle people dont realise that it can all go so wrong at the drop of a hat wonder where it said I will have your kids and you may walk out taking the bloody lot with you ..

Thats how I think anyway

After 25 years we split up. We both decided he would be be a better parent for our son so he stayed with his dad.

We had both found new partners so she moved in the day I moved out, sons home never changed nor did school, just a different person cooked his meals and washed for him :-D :-D . Came to us every other weekend and all school holidays as they worked so had no worries over childcare.

All been together now for 13 years, both sets have motorhomes and all go on holiday together, son is now 20 and flown the nest so to speak. We do rallies and main holls together and all get on great.

Yes we are lucky but honesty played a huge part as neither of us lied about how we felt or what we were doing.

Mandy

michele - 2012-05-24 6:24 PM Its funny how men look at things , Totally different than a woman .

Yes but with respect men are not treated in the same way by the powers that be.

I would have willingly stayed in my house and brought up my daughter (in fact at first my ex was quite happy for that to happen as she was quite happy about beggering off and playing happy couples with her new found chap) as a one parent family and would gladdly have accepted CSA payment from my ex however the courts saw it differently. They decided that it was OK for her to empty our account of ALL the money and decided it would be better if I gave her the house with the understanding that I didnt need to pay her half of my business interests or any of my pension... I was however allowed to keep the caravan and most of my clothes, very kind of them.

Continually telling mini ips how horrible I was and that I didnt love her anymore didnt seem to effect things as we have allways been VERY close and a few months before she got job she turned up with her car packed with boxes and moved into her room with us permanently ............... oh what joy how I wish I could have seen the ex's face.

I dont regret it at all now as mrs ips and I are still extremely happy after 15yrs and I / we have allways seen mini ips at least twice a week and allways stayed over friday night till sat eve so all is good. Since mini ips got job and moved to windsor we have visited for the weekend every 4 weeks ish where as my ex has never been down to see her. I dont know were she is dont know what she does dont know who she is with and dont bloody care.

So men see thing differently .......... with the greatest respect ... your damned right we do and with good reason.

I'm still trying to find what to buy my wife of nearly 50 years for her birthday. Main problem is that it was nearly two weeks ago.

Am considering getting one of tall fibre glass poles with a spinning what's it on them that we sometimes see on sites. She could fit it to her shopping trolly then I'd always be able to find her in a supermarket. Brilliant idea what!

Guest Tracker
Colin Leake - 2012-05-31 11:07 PM

Am considering getting one of tall fibre glass poles with a spinning what's it on them that we sometimes see on sites. She could fit it to her shopping trolly then I'd always be able to find her in a supermarket. Brilliant idea what!

Why on earth would you ever want to go into a supermarket Colin - let alone find or accompany your wife in there - perish the thought!

Far better to wait in the car / van talking to the dog and listening to the radio whilst passing the time before give a hand unloading the trolley jst to show you still care!

How about one of those keyrings that has a £1/1 Euro size token on it so that she always has a coin?

You could even get one with your name on it so that she does not forget who you are whilst she is in there for an hour!

We tend to stop at a convenient supermarket when travelling between sites. If I did not go in when I've read me telegraph, fed the dog, washed and polished the motorhome and emptied our grey water tank in the car park to chevy her up we'd never get to the next site.

Why do ladies take so long to shop for so few items?

Archived