Travel to Spain

silver25

I am interested in the article in Dec 2011 MMM regarding alternative routes to Spain. I have the follow-up article in Jan 2012 but cannot find my Dec issue. Does anyone have this article and could perhaps email it to me. Thanks

silver25 - 2012-06-04 1:51 PM

I am interested in the article in Dec 2011 MMM regarding alternative routes to Spain. I have the follow-up article in Jan 2012 but cannot find my Dec issue. Does anyone have this article and could perhaps email it to me. Thanks

You can get back issues from Warners if you don't have any success on the forum. Go to home page and search section and it will come up

Mike

If you are referring to the article "The Long Road South" remember to check out the campsites / aires mentioned before you go as they may not be open. We followed the route / reccommendations this year and found that 2 of the aires and one of the campsites were now building sites and another campsite, supposedly open all year round did not in fact open until March. We had no problems with the routein fact we will probably follow it again next year

bob

Archived