engine size help

tezza

Can anyone help me please, we have a Sundance 590RS on a Fiat 2.3 JTD chassis, which we think is fantastic, but feel now is the right time for us to change, anyway we quite like the new Auto Cirrus 200, can anyone pass on their experience of this vehicle or indeed what difference can I expect to find when comparing the 2.2 Peugoet engine against the 2.3 Fiat engine. I have read the blurb so I know that the fridge, water tanks, fresh and waste are smaller, it is purely down to the van being in the right place at the right time. Thanks Tezza

Hi, If the 2.2 is a newer engine i would have thought that you should expect at least a similar performance or perhaps even an improvement, the main thing that would effect this i would have thought would be the comparable weights of the vehicles which you should be able to find from the manufactures date ?? I'm not sure but isn't there some form of colaboration with Fiat and Peugoet on their commercial vehicles ??

Tezza the best comparison is one you do yourself so get a test drive. Remember to empty your own tanks on the way to the test drive to get the best possible comparison becaUSE THE OTHER VEHICLE WILL ALSO HAVE EMPTY TANKS ETC. Good luck Docted

Archived