Tiny car for you Mel!

josie gibblebucket

Hi Josie

Believe it or not I've actually driven one! :D

Someone brought one to one of the microcar rallies we'd organised a good few years ago and it was really weird to drive but fun too! I would imagine it is worth a fair bit more than the £1,400 it's currently at so probably well out of my league!

:-S

josie gibblebucket - 2012-06-10 10:30 AM

I don't suppose its road legal though and I imagine getting parts would be difficult. But it is cute :-)

Ah but Josie ... it IS road legal.

As for parts, a lot of them were standard stuff off other cars/motorcycles so no more difficult that other of that ilk, any bodywork can be repaired and glass can be cut to size as it's just flat, so probably easier than some other vehicles to keep on the road.

Not that I would want to use it on the road of course! :D

Guest peter
Some people have got more money than brains, I think it's hideous. Looks like a fibreglass clad shopping trolley. I bet you made sure no-one was looking when you drove one Mel, or you'd never be able to live it down. (lol)

Mock if you want but these little cars are highly sought after ... if you ever see a Peel microcar going cheap (similar to the above and was made on the Isle of Man) buy it ... they fetch SERIOUS money ... usually over £10,000.

Messerschmitt Tigers (4 wheel microcar) can fetch £40,000 plus .... 8-)

Archived