Control Panel

Diezel

Does anyone out there Know where I can get an insruction manual for the electronic control panel fitted to my MH. The panel is made by CT Elettronica of Italy and is fitted to a Mobilvetta. Are these panels a standard fitment to all/most Mobilvettas? I have e.mailed the company but as yet I have had no reply, but maybe someone with a Mobilvetta will have the same panel with instuction book. I wait in hope. Diezel

[QUOTE]Diezel - 2006-06-19 1:57 PM Does anyone out there Know where I can get an insruction manual for the electronic control panel fitted to my MH. The panel is made by CT Elettronica of Italy and is fitted to a Mobilvetta. Are these panels a standard fitment to all/most Mobilvettas? I have e.mailed the company but as yet I have had no reply, but maybe someone with a Mobilvetta will have the same panel with instuction book. I wait in hope. Diezel[/QUOTE] Have you tried the dealers in the UK? http://www.marquismotorhomes.co.uk/ they might be able to help you out. Don

Thanks Don By chance I am due to visit my local Marquis branch to have a bike rack fitted, and have sent an e.mail requesting a manual/ or instruction on the panels operation upon arrival. Thanks again Diezel.

• 2 months later...

Archived