leveson inquiry

Guest JudgeMental

Guest JudgeMental

Anyone been following this? I do watch bits when on, but what astonishes me is the extremely, neigh lamentable and convenient lack of memory of our so called betters and leaders..the most common response from all these plonkers is

Errrr...I cant remember. OR Hmm...I cant remember if I ever meet him....

all as guilty as each other, and these are the people that supposedly govern the country *-)

Millaband on at moment and he has said "I...I.....cant remember" at least 6 times 8-)

Guest pelmetman

Only seen the odd bit...........but I'm not surprised *-).........indeed it confirms my already low impression of our lords and masters..............and the press *-).....

I'm just pleased not to be financing the hypocrites anymore...........and I've only ever bought the local rag......................................and no............................. I don't feel guilty ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
JudgeMental - 2012-06-12 3:07 PM

Anyone been following this? I do watch bits when on, but what astonishes me is the extremely, neigh lamentable and convenient lack of memory of our so called betters and leaders..the most common response from all these plonkers is

Errrr...I cant remember. OR Hmm...I cant remember if I ever meet him....

all as guilty as each other, and these are the people that supposedly govern the country *-)

Millaband on at moment and he has said "I...I.....cant remember" at least 6 times 8-)

All these people will have or have had diary staff, who job was to manage engagements, appointments/meetings etc. Where have their diaries gone?

Archived