Bartering?

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Watching Grand Designs and the chap who is a builder seems to be building it by bartering 8-).............I wonder how HMRC deals with that?..............but having seen Panorama......they seem to allow big business to dictate how much tax they'll pay *-)..............so it should be the same for the rest of us :D

Guest pelmetman
Dave225 - 2012-06-12 9:12 PM

Bartering is where you offer something in exchange for something you want more...... I did try it with the wife but all I could get was someone else's 'problem'.

There's your misstake Dave ;-).................he was dealing with stuff that any practical bloke can understand............like building and wood work and stuff...............................your talking about wimmin 8-)................and any bloke with a hint of common sense will admit we ain't got a chance with them 8-)................If you wish for a long and happy married life.............then have a good sense of humour :D................as apparently thats better than a 12" willey :-S...............although judging by the emails I get.............I'm not so sure :-S

Guest Tracker
I was offered four camels as a swap for the wife in Morocco - but I really did not fancy the camels - plus I understand that they can't cook - plus the wife does not spit when she is annoyed - yet!!!

Archived