Reversed Polarity Solved

henway

Hello to all you fellow travellers out there I am in France at the moment without my Toad ,as I am still thinking about that one,anyway I pulled on to my pitch the other day, plugged the van in and strange things started to happen the fridge started getting warmer and the television started going backwards and being an avid reader of these forums I new straight away it was reversed polarity so I called my mate Davey who is an electrician and he told me that if I take the plugs of my extention cable then turn the cable around refit the plugs it should solve the problem so I have done this and would you believe it ,its cured the problem fridge is colder and the television is going the rightway isnt handy to have good mates anyway happy travellng and keep on waving Regards Henway :-D :-D *-)

Bonjour as they say here I am lost with Toad and Frog banter but I think there is a lot of skylarking going on here,anyway I thought I would help my fellow motohomers with an ongoing problem with reversed hilarity so when you switch the TV on and you see the end of the program before the start do not blame me as I told you how to solve the problem keep waving :-) :-) :-) Henway

henway - 2012-06-17 4:46 PM

......................I think there is a lot of skylarking going on here.............................:-) :-) :-) Henway

as in the original post ;-)

ps...your Tv programs must be on VHS or DVD to be going backwards.......

henway - 2012-06-14 4:42 PM

Hello to all you fellow travellers out there I am in France at the moment without my Toad ,as I am still thinking about that one,anyway I pulled on to my pitch the other day, plugged the van in and strange things started to happen the fridge started getting warmer and the television started going backwards and being an avid reader of these forums I new straight away it was reversed polarity so I called my mate Davey who is an electrician and he told me that if I take the plugs of my extention cable then turn the cable around refit the plugs it should solve the problem so I have done this and would you believe it ,its cured the problem fridge is colder and the television is going the rightway isnt handy to have good mates anyway happy travellng and keep on waving Regards Henway :-D :-D *-)

Surely you meant to write

"Hello to all you fellow travellers out there ;-) (^) I am in France at the moment without my Toad :-| ,as I am still thinking about that one *-) ,anyway I pulled on to my pitch the other day :-( :-| :D :-( 8-) , plugged the van in and strange things started to happen :D :-( :'( the fridge started getting warmer and the television started going backwards :-( and being an avid reader of these forums :-D I new straight away it was reversed polarity so I called my mate Davey who is an electrician :-S B-) and he told me that if I take the plugs of my extention cable then turn the cable around >:-( 8-) (!) :-> refit the plugs it should solve the problem so I have done this >:-) :$ and would you believe it ,its cured the problem fridge is colder and the television is going the rightway :-o :-) ;-) isnt handy to have good mates anyway happy travellng and keep on waving Regards Henway :-D :-D *-) "

Guest JudgeMental
bolero boy - 2012-06-18 9:58 AM

Derek, your spelling and grammar are far too good.

far to good....shares hardly any of you know who's eccentricity.. :-D

Archived