An urge to spend

nightrider

...I dunno?!..the first whiff of "benefits"..and you go on a spending spree.... ;-)

...you'll be buying ruddy great plasma screen tele and getting a pit bull next... (lol)

;-)

(..I quite fancy getting myself one of those headcam' jobs,similar to judge's...)

Chris

Guest pelmetman
pepe63 - 2012-06-16 10:32 AM

...I dunno?!..the first whiff of "benefits"..and you go on a spending spree.... ;-)

...you'll be buying ruddy great plasma screen tele and getting a pit bull next... (lol)

;-)

(..I quite fancy getting myself one of those headcam' jobs,similar to judge's...)

Chris

Your right Chris ;-).....................I think Malcolm's turning into a Chav 8-)...............

Do "Burberry" make a flat cap? (lol) (lol)

As far as I am aware the blue badge scheme does not pay out cash benefits, the money I spent today was from my savings, first of all I hit Maplins and bought a new DVR and a monitor for my upgraded CCTV setup that guards my workshop and out buildings, the itinerant scrap metal collectors are out in force in their Tranny pick ups, they have now gone up market by using loud speakers appealing for scrap metal.

I then went to Machine Mart and bought a De Walt band saw and a new bench drill, all in all I spent £500 there abouts, for me the buying of new machines is better than any femail pleasures of the flesh.

PS,

On the way back I stopped at a roadside chuck wagon and had a coffee and a burger and very nice it was too.

Archived