For Pelmetman

nightrider

Guest Tracker
You are really taking a chance Malcolm - you know how fragile Donna's sense of humour can be - not that we should be surprised - after all most of the females of our species are known to have this intermittent inbuilt fault when it suits them!

Guest pelmetman

Dontcha know you should never grab a lady by her left leg Malcolm and throw her down the stairs 8-).........

For a start that's the wrong direction ;-)............you should throw them up the stairs........but maybe the mating ritual up Norf is different to down Souf :D

pelmetman - 2012-06-20 7:26 PM

Dontcha know you should never grab a lady by her left leg Malcolm and throw her down the stairs 8-).........

For a start that's the wrong direction ;-)............you should throw them up the stairs........but maybe the mating ritual up Norf is different to down Souf :D

Come on Dave..!!! don't you know, up here we always start around the bottom. :D

Dave

I have a cunning plan? to avoid detection we will wear wigs and false beards and I will walk with a stutter and talk with a limp, and in order to lay a false trail we will wear one of those ID badges on our lapels saying Caravan Club member ha ha

Guest Tracker
knight of the road - 2012-06-20 8:04 PM

I have a cunning plan? to avoid detection we will wear wigs and false beards and I will walk with a stutter and talk with a limp.

I thought the northern women already did that to avoid being confused with anybody attractive - or is it the beards that northern males find so attractive - along with the three fully grown sows!!

Gawd!! a northern woman here who fits all those categories :$ :$ :$

Never tried a pig between my legs before, well not one with trotters anyway!!

Doubt any of you will have to worry Donna would only sort real men not mice out :-D :-D :-D

Mandy

Archived