I must be popular

nightrider

Since getting my Blue badge I have been inundated with phone calls, text messages, and Emails from all kinds of companies wanting to sell me all manner of disabled equipment ranging from Stannah stairlifts, mobility scooters, walking sticks so on and so forth its wonderful to be so popular.

Guest pelmetman
I wonder who gets the backhander for passing on your details Malcolm ;-)...........Is it official policy or someone with a nice little earner on the side? :-S

pelmetman - 2012-06-21 8:31 AM

I wonder who gets the backhander for passing on your details Malcolm ;-)...........Is it official policy or someone with a nice little earner on the side? :-S

...if it is "official policy",then I suppose at least they're getting *some* money for the coffers, *before* they lose them all... ;-)

Hi Malc

I would be more concerned as to how they had obtained your Mobile No. & e-mail address.

These are not required for your Blue Badge application.

No better IMO, than Ambulance Chasing Lawyers & Insurance Companies who "sell on" details of accident claims >:-(

flicka - 2012-06-21 9:07 PM

Hi Malc

I would be more concerned as to how they had obtained your Mobile No. & e-mail address.

These are not required for your Blue Badge application.

No better IMO, than Ambulance Chasing Lawyers & Insurance Companies who "sell on" details of accident claims >:-(

The application form that i filled in asked for my home phone number, my mobile phone number and my email addy and they said they would text me to call and collect my blue badge docs when they recieved them.

Archived