Dropped TV

MickyDee

Hi again folks, Can anyone help me please, I have a Autocruise Rythm and the TV is located in a panel on the side of the wardrobe.To use the tv you have to press a catch and slide it down to veiwing level.

The problem is that when travelling the TV drops down on its own.

Has anyone else had this fault and how did they overcome it?

Thanks again and still waiting for summer.............Michael

Guest Tracker
As your van is 2010 it should still be under warranty - have you contacted the supplying dealer for help?

Yes I have contacted the dealer that was the first stop, was told that there is a 'fix' for the fault but after emailing Swifts found out there was no such thing.

So back again to dealer but not hopeing for much success, just wondering if anyone else had fixed this problem

The service manager no longer works for the dealer now.

Guest Tracker

If there is no fix as such that suggests that you have a one off issue in which case it should not be that hard to get the dealer or Swift to supply you with a new assembly for either dealer or diy fit.

Maybe it's time to talk to the dealer principle in a polite but firm way, after all it's not as if the van cost peanuts to buy with no profit for them!

A mention that you have asked for help on this forum will do no harm as they all hate bad publicity when named and shamed!

Archived