STELLPLATZ to DVD

Bulletguy

johnnerontheroad - 2012-06-24 9:05 PM

If you are a member of FUN or know someone who is, I seem to remember they had a pdf in their downloads.

Dave

Yes thats what i'm after as (from memory) it shows the co-ords to each one. Main reason I want it for is to load to my laptop as I use that for map route planning. I have found a website with them but 1) you cant download the list and 2) when en-route you can't always find a wi-fi signal at every Service Station or whatever.

Should have mentioned I do have them in my SatNav but I don't think they show the co-ords.

Thanks for looking Dave but shame no GPS.

Found a download on Bordatlas site which you can install in AutoRoute which is one of the mapping systems I use. Installed it then spent the past couple of hours trying to get it to work right. *-) Followed the install as per instruction but no use.

Very surprised they don't do a dvd.

ACSI do a really cracking Campsites dvd which installs complete mapping and every site has detailed 'info'.....including of course the GPS co-ords. I bought mine off an ACSI Inspector on a site in Germany after telling him how disappointed I was with the guide. Let me have the dvd for five euro!

As for the ACSI guide book which so many folk rave about.......I couldn't even give mine away after offering it for free. Nobody wanted it.

Archived