I love this site

michele

Where else can you learn about thing such as, Mount St Michel and loads of other mindless info that would only appeal to people like us fellow Glampers .

So from me a big thank you I would'nt of known about so many things over the years without you lot .

You know apart from the odd squabble or three , this site really works .

THANK YOU ;-)

Guest pelmetman
JudgeMental - 2012-06-27 3:43 PM

Not many Glampers on here Michele! Many as mean as the grave......:D

Don't need money to Glamp Eddie......In our awning we now have a table that will seat 6, silver cutlery nice white table cloth.... a chandelier ;-)..............some people might say is just a round plastic washing line with Christmas lights *-).........but to me its a chandelier :D

Yep lol I need to get out more :D tis a sad life this thing that I do .

Brian I love you tooooooooo ;-)

Glamping thats me WHEN I get my new vehicle ,can't wait only thing is I won't be going to Michel's mount too bloody expensive . :D :D

Guest Tracker
pelmetman - 2012-06-27 5:16 PM

Don't need money to Glamp Eddie......In our awning we now have a table that will seat 6, silver cutlery nice white table cloth.... a chandelier ;-)..............some people might say is just a round plastic washing line with Christmas lights *-).........but to me its a chandelier :D

I've heard of saving weight - but most of us still carry chairs for sitting on!!

Guest JudgeMental
pelmetman - 2012-06-27 5:16 PM

JudgeMental - 2012-06-27 3:43 PM

Not many Glampers on here Michele! Many as mean as the grave......:D

No wonder you have no payload :-D

you forgot to mention the shovel and bucket to bury your pooh and pee

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2012-06-27 7:29 PM

And I thought that pelmets went out of fashion with the mini skirt - aka a pelmet!!

Considering I'm a failed capitalist to some :D..............I've been working my butt of since we got home.........well 5 days a week anyway...........delivering another van load tomorrow ;-)....and then another load to get done before we go on holiday again..........I hope they don't become fashionable........I won't be able to cope (lol)

Guest Tracker

I'm sure you will be able to cope - you just won't be able to bugger off to Spain quite so often!

Then again with all that new found wealth you could buy a helicopterhome and fly down sarf in hours not days!

Tracker - 2012-06-27 8:53 PM

I'm sure you will be able to cope - you just won't be able to bugger off to Spain quite so often!

Then again with all that new found wealth you could buy a helicopterhome and fly down sarf in hours not days!

As long has he keeps going Sarf Rich, I'm not boverd :-D

Dave

Hi Michele

Hope to see you on here more often with stories of your adventures, when the new Autotrail arrives.

Counting the days yet (?)

Our new Adria is delayed by the 3rd party fitting Sue's hoist for the cab. but should be here next week (fingers crossed 8-)

Archived