What's Happening ?????

nowtelse2do

Guest Tracker
It had been getting quite slow over the weeks and it was off completely yesterday early evening but today seems OK so maybe the gremlin fixers have been out and about fixing gremlins?

Guest ChrisB

I've had to change my shortcut in Favourites to

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums

Link seems to be missing on "Home" page.

Edit

Agree it's getting so sloooooooow

If they haven't changed server then the new set-up has far too much going on in the background (database, scripts ..).

Are they making (belated) changes to comply with new "cookies" rules?

At least you can now go and make a cuppa whilst waiting for a response. :-)

Edit Edit

Something's amiss - just got this response when clicking on a post in the Motorhome forum - scripts again?

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a0401'

Expected end of statement

/@@inc/advertisement/advertWrite.asp, line 468

Err.Raise vbObjectError + 234, "AdvertWrite.Write", "Unsupported Advertisement Type - " .Field("Type")

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

Hi everyone

Sorry should have updated you sooner about last night's problems - unfortunately we were taken unawares as a 10 minute planned update turned into a problem that went on a couple of hours.  It was to do with our firewall though so really important to get it fully functional and all is now mended and working correctly.

The other error you've pasted the code from has also been traced and fixed and was due to an advert that was a png rather than a gif or jpeg breaking the pages but only when that advert came up.

Seems to have been one of those weeks....sure it can only settle down from now on

If you get any other specific errors come up do please drop us a line or put them on here and we'll aim to get someone on the case to track them down asap - best email to use is - webhelp@warnersgroup.co.uk

Thanks

Amanda

ChrisB - 2012-07-03 4:45 PM

I've had to change my shortcut in Favourites to

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums

Link seems to be missing on "Home" page.

Edit

Agree it's getting so sloooooooow

If they haven't changed server then the new set-up has far too much going on in the background (database, scripts ..).

Are they making (belated) changes to comply with new "cookies" rules?

At least you can now go and make a cuppa whilst waiting for a response. :-)

Edit Edit

Something's amiss - just got this response when clicking on a post in the Motorhome forum - scripts again?

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a0401'

Expected end of statement

/@@inc/advertisement/advertWrite.asp, line 468

Err.Raise vbObjectError + 234, "AdvertWrite.Write", "Unsupported Advertisement Type - " .Field("Type")

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

Same here

Also have got the error message.

Found Forum by using old style link - i.e. Motorhomes link open window - and Chatterbox is last link bottom right.

Caravan chat etc is not available here - have to go back to cvan link and again bottom rhs of window.

Thought I'd add my tupence worth to this. Couldn't get on yesterday. Got on eventually tonight only to find no link for the forum page. Had to access it via the computer 'history'!!!!! Thought I had offended somebody. Didn't get any messages though.

Archived