Vet in Boulogne Pets passport system

mike.T

This maybe of use to fellow members who take there pets with them. We have been using this vet in St Martins Boulogne a few times and thought I would pass on there name its Just off the A16 Auto-route JUC 31 less than half a mile down the road at St. Martins (very easy to find from the motorway at juc 31, up the hill into St Martins as the road start to drop down its 100yds on the right before the lights ) very helpful and know the passport system also a little English is spoken enough to get by with THEY ARE OPEN FROM 0800 hrs UNTIL 1900 hrs MONDAY TO SATURDAY YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE AN APOINTMENT JUST TURN UP also DO NOT CLOSES FOR LUNCH either !! They have there own parking out side the clinic you can get 6/7mt.van on it There are about five spaces Suggest large units, one's towing & RVs park in the commercial shopping car parks as you go up the hill plenty of space!! The full address Laure Colombel & Pierre Deloziere 433,route de St Omer Saint Martin Les Boulogne Boulogne Tel,0321310592

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Worms !! I think we were charged €29.50 to supply both the worms tab and tick treatment plus stamp the passport I think € 30 is about the normal price as we were charged this at another vet in France last year, this fee maybe a fixed one . Regards Mike

Don't think the costs are fixed, we paid 75 euros for our 2 dogs last Friday at Ardres, just down the main motorway from Calais, they are a very friendly and thorough vets though and speak English. We used them last year and they cost us 70 euros for 2 dogs. In Belgium, however, it only cost us 35 euros for all 3 of our dogs last year!!! Somehow I think the vet wasn't up on the charges made by others and we weren't going to tell him!!

We were parked next to a motor van last December in Boulogne and they had 5 dogs with them . The owner told me he was advised by the vet to buy a canister of Tick spray as it would work out cheaper , €75 for the 5 dogs not including the spray so yes you could be right not a fixed price . We find that Boulogne suits us 20 mins to the Tunnel . The vet on hand , Hyper market close by and a camp site open all year with hand standings mike

Archived