Remi Form room devider

keninpalamos

Can anyone who has bought or already has one of the above fitted in their 'van send me a picture of the product. In particular how the metal leading edge and curtain is hung from the ceiling. I think part of mine is missing *-) These units are fitted in some German vans. ie. Hymer Hobby etc. My email is keninpalamos@yahoo.co.uk Many thanks

I've just looked at my Hobby's Remiform.

As shown in the photo on the remimobil webpage I provided a link to, the curtain is attached to the ceiling-track by a number of small plastic swiveling 'hangers' riveted to the upper edge of the curtain material.

One of these plastic hangers is also fitted to the top of the metal leading edge of the divider, but retained there by a small domed-head Pozidriv screw rather than by a rivet (I think this is reasonably evident from the remimobil photo).

The whole assembly - curtain material and metal leading edge - relies on these little plastic hangers for attachment to the ceiling-track (that is itself just screwed to the Hobby's ceiling). There is no other means of ceiling-track-to-divider attachment.

Archived