thanks for your encouragement re wildcamping!!

plinkplonk321

Thanks to everyone who replied to my thread on "wildcamping-does it exist". I hope we didnt come over as people not prepared to pay for this lifestyle - far from it. We expect to pay for sites much of the time and dont have a problem with it, expecting to feel like a free-night is a bonus, not a right of passage. I cant wait to be part of this lifestyle and community having worked very hard and saved very hard for many years with this in mind. We were hoping that there really is something between a butlins style child friendly holiday park (not for us) and a bleak supermarket carpark (sounds a bit grim) but it sounds like there is plenty in between. We love nature, travel,culture,real ale,self sufficiency,living a healthy lifestyle and hate materialists and the "keeping up with the joneses" mentality. I dream of the day we pull away having said our au-revoirs and good ridance to council tax/water rates to enjoy the freedom of the road and everything that brings. Thumbs up to anyone who has had the courage to break free and experience it........Yeeeeee-haaaaa!

Guest JudgeMental
sounds like you have moved the goal posts somewhat... full timing is another kettle of fish fingers! :D

Archived