Blackberry international booster ends today!!

Guest JudgeMental

Guest JudgeMental

T Mobile offer an International booster for balckberry users that is being withdrawn today!!

This WAS an excellent service, costs £15 a month for free email, BBM and internet browsing.

It will now cost £4 a day! a wacking £124 a month *-)

So if yo call today and add to your account you keep it....

Guest JudgeMental

Looks like I am the only one on here that uses a blackberry or should I say used to :-S

It ws tte best way of keeping in touch IMO a real shame that it is no more :-(

I probably could do with a new phone anyway so recommendations for the best service provider. that offers internet/email when abroad? I will loose the instant messaging I guess but not prepared to be paying £124 a month when I used to pay £15 for everything when travelling!

Hi Judge

I have a Blackberry, logged onto my account on line when I saw your post. But I could not find anything called an International Booster!

There is a Euro talk booster @ £5, a Euro Text booster @ £5, an International option £2.13 (whatever that is), Euro travel booster @ £5 and a Euro 5 Booster @ £4.25.

Guest JudgeMental

Hi:-D

you cant find it because it was removed yesterday :-S

have been using it for years and it was the best way of keeping in touch..most of my friends and family have them,...saying that my kids gone over to IPhones now. I have heard that RIM (blackberry) are in deep trouble and maybe going under

I got the text saying it was finishing and that it would ONLY cost £4 a day here on in! as if this was some kind of a great offer! I mean £124 instead of £14 who are T MOBILE trying to kid *-)

Guest JudgeMental
Overdrive - 2012-07-13 7:59 PM

Hi Judge

There has been no change from yesterday or last week when I renewed by T-Mobile contract - all boosters available same cost. (!) I wonder if you have a different contract to mine ?

I can assure you I'm right, all my family have been using this £15 a month blackberry international booster for many years! we are all on different contracts, mine sim only as I had my own phone

Here is the text I and others received yesterday:

"Hi, our BlackBerry World Email Booster will no longer be available from today. You can still use the internet and BlackBerry Email abroad and it is capped at just £4/day!

Find out more at http://t-mobile.co.uk/bbinternet"

I signed up for it in time, so have it for holiday in a few weeks..it was this or loose it but I am going to have to cancel when I return in mid September unless I go to Spain in October.....lets hope something else comes along but I doubt it will be anywhere near as cheap

Hi Judge

I'm not doubting you. I just don't see the same thing available to me on my contract last week or this online, only the options listed in previous post. It would have been useful last year and this, as we are away August/September to Italy which was why I was keen to act on your original posting.

Guest JudgeMental
It WAS brilliant..have used it Europe wide, India, Thailand and united states..all a bit academic now as they have withdrawn it *-)

Archived