ExCel Show cancelled

Andy_C

Just had confirmation from ExCel that NCC Events have pulled the Motorhome, Caravan & Camping Show, scheduled for 12-17 February 2013.

Looks like they will be concentrating on the Spring Caravan & Camping Show at the NEC 19-24 Feb instead.

Andy

RogerC - 2012-07-14 12:06 PM

IMO it's a bloody daft place for a show anyway.....all the hassles of getting into that there London put me off for starters.

But a good place for those that live close to Excel.

Guest JudgeMental
sss - 2012-07-14 12:17 PM

RogerC - 2012-07-14 12:06 PM

IMO it's a bloody daft place for a show anyway.....all the hassles of getting into that there London put me off for starters.

But a good place for those that live close to Excel.

Exactly..we live south London and found it a good show last year, with FREE parking directly underneath. I preferred it to NEC

Mind you both pathetic in comparison to Düsseldorf show....

To be honest it makes sense to have just the NEC show in October where if you order a new motorhome you should get it for the following season. I rather suspect that is what will happen. On a personal note living in the South East I enjoyed the ExCel show and obviously found it convenient.

Guest pelmetman
Just how many shows are there a year?....................I seem to recall when we first started there was just Earls Court once a year :-S

Archived