Northern Motorhome Show

Ianh

:-S I had mixed feelings about the show, It was run very well, The staff were great despite the weather, but I was disapointed with the lack of Motorhome related parts and accessories, there was a lot of clothes, and Saunas!!! but where were people selling interior trim and parts like Oleary or Magnum, I wanted a cup holder for the cab there was no one selling anything like that. Perhaps the shows are getting too expensive?? for these type of people.

I also heard that it was not going to be at Tabley again, but was likely to be at Harrogate, well they were totally flooded out so that would have been another cancelled show. Tabley is good as there is nothing really in the Northwest we always are travelling East. so can we keep the Tabley show and lets just pray for some sun next year.

Ianh ;-) ;-)

Ianh - 2012-07-20 1:50 PM

:-S I had mixed feelings about the show, It was run very well, The staff were great despite the weather, but I was disapointed with the lack of Motorhome related parts and accessories, there was a lot of clothes, and Saunas!!! but where were people selling interior trim and parts like Oleary or Magnum, I wanted a cup holder for the cab there was no one selling anything like that. Perhaps the shows are getting too expensive?? for these type of people.

I also heard that it was not going to be at Tabley again, but was likely to be at Harrogate, well they were totally flooded out so that would have been another cancelled show. Tabley is good as there is nothing really in the Northwest we always are travelling East. so can we keep the Tabley show and lets just pray for some sun next year.

Ianh ;-) ;-)

Welcome to the forum Ian, if you scroll down the page and look at the Cheshire Show thread, you will see what members have been saying about the show and their thoughts.

Dave

Archived