Help Bessacarr E765 Drain taps

Bolly1965

Hi

I had a 2003 model which I believe is the same. Inside the motorhome on the floor just before the step into the toilet, lift the carpets and you will find a square inspection hole. The Bolier drain is in there (yellow valve).

Under the Bed there is another inspection hole, this wher you can access the fresh water tank. Unscrew the large cap and you will see inside the tank a small plug, this will drain the fresh water tank.

Normal waste drainage is completed by a valve under the rear bed, better access from the drop down locker from the outside.

I believe there is also a large cap on the bottom of the waste tank, but I never found it necessary to unscrew this

Hope this helps, any more question please PM me

Cheers

Tony

Big Thanks Tony

I found the hatch under the foor before the step but couldn't see a tap, Just the pump, some sort of pressure tank and loads of pipes!

The one under the fixed bed - does this just turn by a quarter? and where does the water come out?

My old motorhome was so sinple!

This is what it says in the 'Swift Motorhome Owner's Handbook for 2006' :

(iii) The fresh water tank may be drained via a plug in the base of the tank, accessible via the cleaning hatch.

(iii) The waste water gauge shows when the tank is full, not progressively and it is, therefore, recommended that the waste water tank is emptied on a daily basis. This is done by opening the valve located just beneath the side skirt on the exterior of the Motorhome or by turning the handle located inside the vehicle at floor level behind the rear axle, usually found in bed box or wardrobe base (model dependant).

HTH

I'm not sure if the waste drain tap is half or a quarter turn but watch your feet when you turn it as the drain pipe is directly below the tap.

Unless in the later models have changed the drain for the boiler was definately located in that area.

The only other place I can think it could be is inside the Wardrobe, lift the the cutout hatch (this is the access to the boiler or slide up the lower part of the housing (once the door is open ) it could be in there.

Cheers

Tony

Archived