New upholstery

lesandy247

I am also interested in this information. A few days ago I thought I saw a thread on new upholstery and somebody replying to the effect that they knew of someone in the Manchester area that does this kind of work. For the life of me I can’t find it now, does anybody have any idea where it may lie? Cheers Frank

[QUOTE]chalky - 2006-06-28 2:49 PM Hi it all depends where you live but you could try REGAL FURNISHINGS they are at Ilkeston in Derbyshire Phone no 0115 9329988, i had some work done by them and was very happy. Chalky.[/QUOTE] We've used them in the past and they did an excellent job at a reasonable price. Don

Guest starspirit
I used Regal at Ilkeston a few years ago and they were very helpful, knowledgable, quick, experienced and cost effective. The caravan seat cover centre at Bristol did some work for a friend a few years back on his tourer (Ugh - tourer - wash my mouth out!) for which he was very content. If its only caravan seats a local upholsterer might be able to help as many of them do boats and caravans too. Similarly a Marina or boatyard might know someone . Goog luck Richard

Guest peter
I used Cavalier Upholstery in Rushden Northant's to do my 30Ft boat and they did a marvelous job and very reasonable prices with new blue foam.

Archived