aei sistem made

derek pringle

Hi All,

Whilst on holiday recently we stayed at a site on the banks of lake lledro [camping al largo] a nice site. We were joined by nieghbours from Italy who were in a motorhome made of one complete shell and the only markings we could see were the words AEI or AIE SISTEM transferred on the back. I briefly spoke to the chap who told us this van was 10yrs old but believe me it looked showroom condition. He went on to explain that they were made in Verona and were insulated to the highest standard.He actually hit the side of this van to demonstrate it robust build quality and I must say I wouldnt hit our Bessie anywhere near that hard. Never got the chance to see inside but wondered if anybody knew anything of this make of van as I have not been able to google any results. We just could not get over how neat and clean it looked with no join lines or filler trails on it, by far the smartest looking van we think we have seen externally.

thanks

derek

Guest JudgeMental
derek pringle - 2012-07-29 6:42 PM

JudgeMental - 2012-07-29 2:33 PM

There you go Derek..

http://tinyurl.com/bvwrjk5

thanks very much for this Eddie, I promise I did try to find it, have you seen or had any experience of these vans yourself?

cheers

derek

No never heard of them before...search only came up trumps when I put both word together as one.

Good detective work Judge, but what a poor site. I note they do not mention price anywhere I could find.

I bet that means it's expensive so let's not tell them how much in case they get frightened?

I HATE it when shops, companies in fact anything offer something for sale and don't give a price.

How can I start negotiating prices down if I don't know where to start!

H

Archived