buying euros on line

I am with Mike Caxton FX, but I would not load it with the £2000 before you go as you can load it when you are away with just a simple text. So you can leave the bulk in your bank account and just draw it down when you want it. There is no charge for getting your Euros out at any ATM that takes Mastercard.

Guest JudgeMental
you will find done of these delivery services are protected under FSA. The post office rates not that great...best arrange to pick up or withdraw on card as you go along....

Use Tesco Bank they are consistantly in the top five highest exchange rates, always better than the Post Office, and no charges or postage for over £500. Also if you use a Tesco credit card there is no cash withdrawal fee.

Bas

Basil - 2012-07-31 10:44 PM

Use Tesco Bank they are consistantly in the top five highest exchange rates, always better than the Post Office, and no charges or postage for over £500. Also if you use a Tesco credit card there is no cash withdrawal fee.

Bas

Tesco rate today 1.2403

Moneycorp 1.2478

For the poster's spend of £2000 he will get 15Euro more at Moneycorp

I went into Compareholidaymoney.com and used TFX Travel FX. Paid through a bank transfer no problems and money arrived the day before the date I requested by Royal Mail Special Delivery. First time to use this and will use again. 630 Euro for £506.

Archived