Me and my bloody head

Mickydripin

Hi All.

I am still in France but disabled a little due to an accident.

I was changing my cassett and was walking up the side of the van when "BANG my other half had opened the push out window and the corner came in contact with my bonce, It was so hot and the sun was shining I had my sun glasses on and I did not have a care in the world I was soon jolted back to reality.

blood was gushing all over the place out came the first aid box once again and she was slapping on anything that would stop the bleed.

The day before she was slicing a tomato and tried to cut her finger off so the salad did not tast so good after that I think she was getting her own back.

the morrel in this story is that I did not take any insurance out other than what I have with my bank so what came in to my mind on impact beside Ouch! dam and a few other choice words was O.M.G.

This is the first Time that I did not take my red pennant insurance and I hope that I do not regret it.

The reason was it had risen so much that I did not bother as for the last four years I did not use it.

Sod`s law if you dont get it you need it.

I am sitting here feeling sorry for myself at the moment but I think things are OK.

Mike

...Now,let's get things in perspective here....is the window damaged at all?...

Hi Pepe

yes the window suvived but not for the want of putting the toilet cassett through it but all thoughts were trying to stop all the blood that was spurting out

I think it would have been more trouble trying to get a replacment window and not to mention the expence than haveing my head stitched

Mickydripin - 2012-07-31 1:50 PM

Hi All.

I am still in France but disabled a little due to an accident.

I was changing my cassett and was walking up the side of the van when "BANG my other half had opened the push out window and the corner came in contact with my bonce, It was so hot and the sun was shining I had my sun glasses on and I did not have a care in the world I was soon jolted back to reality.

blood was gushing all over the place out came the first aid box once again and she was slapping on anything that would stop the bleed.

No sympathy I've been there done that with a caravan & I broke the corner off the window. :D :D :D

Archived