Best Rapido agent?

rapido girl

Best Rapido agent?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Good morning!

Was wondering if anyone out there could recommend a good Rapido agent. I need some gelcoat (in grey, for a 2008 Merc A class) and the agents seem to vary hugely in terms of 'helpfulness'. I would be grateful for any help with this one.

Happy touring to everyone lucky enough to be on the road at the mo!

By pretty broad consent, Wokingham Motorhomes are reputed the most responsive and helpful of the UK Rapido dealers. http://tinyurl.com/2qqgva

Well established since before Rapido started making motorhomes and only made caravans. Have one French member of their staff who regularly goes to Mayenne, and will (within reason! :-)) come back with bits.

Definitely worth speaking to, but what you want is very much a "customer service" item so, as with many others, their response may be a little less fulsome than if you had bought the van from them! However, if they can't/won't help, based on their reputation, I'd be a bit surprised if anyone else can. Let us know how it goes.

I second Brian's observations re Wokingham M/homes. They have have always been helpful, they work on the assumption that one day they will eventually sell you a Rapido.

Plan B Ask a local boatie shop / chandler may be able to help if you are near to the water

Rgd

• 4 weeks later...

Archived