Ooooooo ... I've won something!!!

Mel B

There I was, laid in bed last night in the camper (on a CL at Freshwater Bay, Isle of Wight) reading the August MMM mag and got to the techy pages and found that I'd 'won' the "Top Tip" prize for my suggestion, in poem form, to stick a button on the Thetford flush so you can find it in the dark/at night! 8-)

I woke hubby up to tell him - not sure if he was pleased or not! :$ No doubt he'll be happier when he's had a chance to peruse the website to spend the prize (£150 worth of goodies from Astra Automotive) and pick some bits and pieces though. :-D

Thanks MMM ... I hope my little button suggestion helps those fed up of night-time groping! :D

Mel B - 2012-08-11 10:46 PM

There I was, laid in bed last night in the camper (on a CL at Freshwater Bay, Isle of Wight) reading the August MMM mag and got to the techy pages and found that I'd 'won' the "Top Tip" prize for my suggestion, in poem form, to stick a button on the Thetford flush so you can find it in the dark/at night! 8-)

I woke hubby up to tell him - not sure if he was pleased or not! :$ No doubt he'll be happier when he's had a chance to peruse the website to spend the prize (£150 worth of goodies from Astra Automotive) and pick some bits and pieces though. :-D

Thanks MMM ... I hope my little button suggestion helps those fed up of night-time groping! :D

Nice you won Mel, but I find it helps if you put the light on in the loo. :D

peter - 2012-08-12 9:00 PM

Nice you won Mel, but I find it helps if you put the light on in the loo. :D

What! Waste the battery power and more importantly wake the dogs up and then have them wanting to lay on the bed .... noooooooooo .... I'll keep pressing my little button in the dark! :-D

Archived