Road Tax

PJay

Iain Strachan - 2012-08-16 4:00 PM

Well I got some of it right, its still a lot cheaper than "rip off Britain", wonder what the story is in Spain?

Cheers Iain

Talking of "rip off Britain"........i've just visited a property today as a guest of the owner in a small village and their property is up for sale. Totally refurbished throughout, galleried landing, no idea how many beds but at least three, one en-suite, double garage, large amount of land.......looking for offers around €65 (£51K).

Oh........and the weather at the moment is in the high 30s. Just had a look at the weather in my 'home town' are and it's hit a high today of 18c (wow!), plus of course, it's raining! (lol)

http://i47.tinypic.com/3145l6q.jpg

Bulletguy - 2012-08-17 4:15 PM

Well I got some of it right, its still a lot cheaper than "rip off Britain", wonder what the story is in Spain?

Cheers Iain

Here is 'the story' in Bulgaria.

Car is a Mercedes 220.

Road Tax..........£26.90

MOT...................£14.00

Insurance.........£86.00 (3rd Party as nobody here takes out fully comp.

All figures are per annum.

Cheers Iain

Here is 'the story' in Bulgaria.

Car is a Mercedes 220.

Road Tax..........£26.90

MOT...................£14.00

Insurance.........£86.00 (3rd Party as nobody here takes out fully comp).

All figures are per annum.

sheer lunar-see - 2012-08-16 12:38 PMHi all, your right, we dont pay road tax, but we do paay for mot 62euros for two year coverage, and you have to pay a one off registration fee, 1.80 euros per year of age + a fee, but cant remember exact amount, but hey, insurance on my van is cheaper here and fuel is cheaper. Come on over, houses are cheaper, you could save a fortune and no ferry rip off.

:D

And we help pay for our Autoroute by getting foreign holiday makers to contribute :-) :-)

Archived