Which Motorhome to be relaunched

Lucie Cranfield

Which Motorhome, the UK's number one magazine for motorhome testing is being redesigned and will have a brand new look from the November issue, on-sale on 11th October.

The new-look Which Motorhome will include:

* MORE motorhome tests

* MORE pages

* MORE new and second-hand motorhomes

* EXCLUSIVE tests - see it in Which Motorhome first!

Keep checking www.outandaboutlive.co.uk for further details!

Great news Lucy -

- as long as all those road tests include not only good long-term testing to tell us what's good about each van, but really RUTHLESS attention to the weak points, not just a little "we disliked ..." box! (regardless of whether the van mfr, convertor or dealer advertises in the mag!)

Tony Jones - 2012-08-20 2:30 PM

Great news Lucy -

- as long as all those road tests include not only good long-term testing to tell us what's good about each van, but really RUTHLESS attention to the weak points, not just a little "we disliked ..." box! (regardless of whether the van mfr, convertor or dealer advertises in the mag!)

Fully agree Tony, but from what I remember, the mag seemed to concentrate on New, New, New,

not long term testing.

What really got to me (and actually caused me to cancel my subscription) was the testers incessantly saying that "anyone buying this new 'van would need a straitjacket not to pay extra for the media pack, sports pack, silver paint job" etc, etc.

For those of us in the real world, it really isn't always a case of more, more, more.

And if I remeber correctly, when one of them did eventually get round to spending their own money on a 'van, it was one at the budget end of the spectrum.

Whoops, getting a bit carried away there (sorry Lucy).....I've just been reading about Tunbridge Wells. (lol)

Archived