Euro Car Parts....New Battery.

Wooie

Hi folks,

Just got a new engine battery for the van, the original is 6 years old and has been

a little bit " Lazy " a couple of times. It hasn`t let us down yet but..........

We are off back up Scotland in a couple of weeks for 4 weeks or so and we`ll be

" Wild Camping " in some very very remote places.

The last thing you want in the morning is the dreaded " click click click " as you turn

the key .

I went for the Exide Premium EA1000, 100Amp and 900CCA, 4 Year Warranty.

The price on the site is £103.14 but if you use the Promo Code " BATTERY15 " this

brings it down to £87.67 which i think is pretty damned good for a heavy duty battery.

The " Fast Fit " places were quoting over £150 for a lesser quality and lower amp

battery with only a 1 year warranty.

I used to " Click and Collect " feature as i have a depot about 6 miles away and

i didn`t want to trust a " Courier " with a battery.

The only other thing you have to take into account is that you have to fit it yourself.

Regards.

Graham.

I needed brake pads for my Pug Boxer.

ECP price £37.80 I couldn't get hold of my son who is 'trade' but I spotted ECP had a discount code of 'midmonth30' on the website. Ordered the pads using that and ' £26.46'. Son could have got them for a tad less it turns out but I was happy. Pity you couldn't have used the 'midmonth 30' on the battery order!

Harvey

p.s. the pads on my six year old but only 14,000 mile Boxer needed replacing because the pad material was separating from the back plate on two of the pads .........

Harvey - 2012-08-20 3:36 PM

I needed brake pads for my Pug Boxer.

ECP price £37.80 I couldn't get hold of my son who is 'trade' but I spotted ECP had a discount code of 'midmonth30' on the website. Ordered the pads using that and ' £26.46'. Son could have got them for a tad less it turns out but I was happy. Pity you couldn't have used the 'midmonth 30' on the battery order!

Harvey

p.s. the pads on my six year old but only 14,000 mile Boxer needed replacing because the pad material was separating from the back plate on two of the pads .........

Hi Harvey,

I tried that but they wouldn`t allow it ...........lol

Batteries are not included in the MIDMONTH30 promo.

Regards

Archived