Radio display problems and instruction book.

Zydeco Joe

Hi, does anyone know of a place that supplies instruction books for the radio/cd/dvd,tv player in my Autotrail Tracker EKS ES 2005. Only last week got the van but the dealer tells me that the instruction book is missing. The display on the radio is very hard to read with a black blob on one side of the display.

We took the van out to the Malvern show for our first trip and could not get the TV to work nor can we get it to work back at home, the reversing camera does work so the drop down screen is ok.Radio and DVD both play but not sure which buttons to press etc.

The radio is a Centurion and the tv remote is a Humax but thats all the details I have so any owners that have a Autotrail Tracker 05 ES could you get intouch please.

Zydeco Joe - 2012-08-21 11:36 AM

Have phoned Centurion Electronics no joy as they don’t sell them anymore and cannot help me.

Has anyone got a handbook from a previous van?

Model no CENDVDLFM.

Thanks.

I put CENDVDLFM in Google & came up with this .pdf manual. Will this do?

http://www.music-center-france.com/foto/foto_tuning/centurion-fototuning/centurion-pdf-cendvdlfm-operate.pdf

laimeduck - 2012-08-21 12:47 PM

Zydeco Joe - 2012-08-21 11:36 AM

Have phoned Centurion Electronics no joy as they don’t sell them anymore and cannot help me.

Has anyone got a handbook from a previous van?

Model no CENDVDLFM.

Thanks.

I put CENDVDLFM in Google & came up with this .pdf manual. Will this do?

http://www.music-center-france.com/foto/foto_tuning/centurion-fototuning/centurion-pdf-cendvdlfm-operate.pdf

Many thanks Jeremy for this as its what I was looking for, had tried a Bing search and it did not come up with this link. Will print it out and see if we can work out how to use the TV, only problem is the tv remote has the name Humax on it not centurion and as this is a Autotrail standard fit on the ES model I hope I can find my way to get the tv working as it did at the dealers.The guy who showed us how the van worked (our first MH) cannot remember how he got the tv working to show us .....

Archived