Where is Campingcar infos

fjmike

Are the different types of aires POI info available separatly as I am mainly interested in the 'stationment' sites for stopping over.

My current file seems to have lots of other types of aire which is OK if you can distinguish them on the Tomtom.

I have the Aires book/map but browsing on the Tomtom is. so much easier.

Hope I have made my query clear enough and that there is a way to be more selective.

Thanks.

I hope I understand the question.

Whilst there is a single download (zip) file, it contains each of the different categories as a separate .ov2 file within - along with a different .bmp icon for each category.

If you install all the categories, you should be able to differentiate by icon.

You do not have to install every category, however. If after expanding the zip you choose only the ones you want (the various stationnement ones) and their icons, and install only these, then surely that fulfils your requirement?

Hi all, I've downloaded the various individual files (and the all embracing TOTALES file) which each have a corresponding different logo. Some of these are a bit baffling - green MH with 'animal' logo........

Each categoty also has a 'coded' naming convention AA, AC, ACF, ACS, AP, APCC, APN, AS, ASN.

I have searced the campingcar-infos site but cant find a definition for each category.

Does anyone know where I might find the different names/categories so that I can decide which group(s) to add to my Tomtom?

Many thanks.

bolero boy - 2012-08-23 11:20 AM

Hi all, I've downloaded the various individual files (and the all embracing TOTALES file) which each have a corresponding different logo. Some of these are a bit baffling - green MH with 'animal' logo........

Each categoty also has a 'coded' naming convention AA, AC, ACF, ACS, AP, APCC, APN, AS, ASN.

I have searced the campingcar-infos site but cant find a definition for each category.

Does anyone know where I might find the different names/categories so that I can decide which group(s) to add to my Tomtom?

Many thanks.

...see http://www.sorcieremonique.com/t8507-nouvelle-interface-des-aires-camping-cars-chez-cci

bolero boy - 2012-08-23 10:20 AM

Many thanks.

....whilst it is in French (obviously), the various categories and associated icons are described in the "installation.pdf", which should be contained in the downloaded zip file.

Archived